Day 199

February 6th, 2010

I was in Dr. Jefferson's office, waiting for him to finish with a phone call. I had came in earlier, because I had nothing to do. Except reading and I didn't wanted to be able to tell someone that I had finished Twilight in something like two days. And because Liam was in the living room and... I was feeling bad for him. 

I was looking around, I had never really paid attention to that room before. It was quite personal, if you only took a closer look to the things. There was a bunch of painting, representing towns of the world and a few framed pictures. I saw one of Liam next to the window. 

Dr. Jefferson hung up and looked at me. He was smiling slightly, before getting up and walking to come and sat down right net to me on the couch. 

- Liam told me what you did yesterday.

- And... What did I do that was so special ? I asked.

I really didn't thought I had did something special. Nothing that Liam needed to mention to his uncle. 

- You listened to him. It's a pretty good way to know when people starts to get better. When they stopped thinking about them, when they start to care for someone else. You're getting better Zayn.

- I'll go out soon ?

- Sooner than what I had expected.

The smile on my face at that moment... I had never smiled that much since a long time. Even Alexis couldn't make me smile that much. 

- Probably just a few more days, to be sure, he added.

I looked at my psychologist with huge eyes, pretty surprised.

- You're serious ?

- Pretty serious.

I was shocked. I would go home soon. I could saw it, the end of everything. The end of those long and white hallways, the end of being here... I was do damn happy. 

- Can I make a call ? I asked him, really hoping that I could.

He pointed me his phone with his chin and I walked up to it. I dialed a number I knew by heart, only waiting for someone to pick it up. Well, I didn't wanted someone to pick it up, I wanted to leave a message. Which I was able to do, after the small voice mail message. It was so damn old, it ruined my joy for a moment. 

- Hi, here's the Malik's residence ! Leave a message if you want to talk to Patricia, Yaser, Doniya, Zayn, Waliyha or Safaa. We'll call you as soon as possible !

Even though hearing Safaa's name made me sad, hearing my Mom's voice, so happy... It just cheered me up a bit. 

- Hi everyone... It's me. It's Zayn. I just wanted you to know that I'll be home soon. I work as hard as I can to get better. I miss you all, can't want to hold you in my arms. We'll have a ciné when I'll be back, alright ? I'll pay. Love you.

-----

SO, first of all... How did you find the entry ? A big I-didn't-know-what-to-write but anyway !

Second... Wattpad won't let me do more then 200 chapters (what the actual fuck is that about ??) so I'll be posting in a second book the next entries ! It will be called 365 days of Darkness (pt.2) so stay tune ! xx