Day 92

October 22th, 2009

I spent almost all of my day at the hospital with Safaa, watching TV and drawing. I argued with my mom in the morning, because I didn't wanted to go to school. She told me only for that day and I smiled a bit. I get changed and my Mom drove me up to the hospital. She sat on the couch in the corner of the room and I was laying in bed with my sister. It was quite nice, actually... Except for the fact that Safaa was looking tired as hell. 

It was almost time for me to go when the door opened. Safaa was about to fall asleep on my chest and she woke up quickly. I looked up and saw who it was. My dad. My sister started to smile, just as my Mom. And I was frozen. I didn't wanted to see him. My cheek was still hurting, it was still a bit red. 

- Daddyyy ! 

Safaa sat on the mattress and I kissed her cheek before getting up. My Dad was still just in front of the door, blocking my way. I tried to get around him but he moved. I was just inches away and I smelt the strong smell of vodka. He had tried to cover it with a cheep perfume but I was able to feel it. He had drink again. I just wanted to go out, or I would freak out. 

- Zayn, where are you going ?

My Dad's voice was so strange. It seemed pretty far and so damn hurt. I looked up, to see his eyes. They were empty. And dark. I stopped breathing and then remembered he asked me something. 

- I was euh... About to leave...

I was probably looking young and terrified. But I was. In front of him, since he hit me... I was just young and terrified. 

- Why don't you stay ?

He smelt even worst now that I had his smell directly into my nose. 

- I will just... Leave the three of you alone...

- No you won't. You'll stay. 

- I... I'll go...

I think this is the moment my Mom noticed something wrong was going on. I wasn't like that, before. I wasn't dodging things. I was more the kind of guy that would confront everyone. 

- Is something wrong Zayn ? She asked, walking up to me. 

- No, everything is OK Mom... I'll just go...

As I stepped towards my dad, he put his hand on my shoulder. crushing it pretty hardly. I froze again, I was just scared of him hitting me again. I was only wishing he wouldn't do that in front of my Mom and Safaa. 

- Let him go... My mom said, kissing my cheek. 

My Dad obeyed and I almost ran outside. I needed to put my back on the wall to stop freaking out. I was scared of my Dad. That was great. I wasn't looking like a looser at all. This is pretty sarcastic. 

----

No inspiration, I'm way too happy to write a sad thing x)