Day 53

September 13th, 2009

When I came back in my room that day after eating, I had other text. Still from an unknown number. Still a bit weird, just as yesterday's one.

"You should be afraid of tomorrow."

"You're such an asshole, Zayn Malik."

"You'll be dead by tomorrow."

"Elizabeth never loved you."

It was probably the most inoffensive one, but it was the one that hurt me the most. Because it was about Eli. Eli and her feeling about me. This person, whoever it was, couldn't know about how she was feeling about. I got out of my room, my cellphone in my pocket, and knocked on the door next to mine. It's a tired Doniya that opened to me. She smiled when she saw me and let me in. She sat on her bed and I did too, looking to the ground. 

- Tell me what's happening Zayn.

That's why I went to her room and not to Safaa's one. I didn't wanted to think about something else, I just wanted to let it all out. Because it was starting to oppressing me. Way too much. 

- I'm lost... I'm totally lost...

She grabbed my hand and forced me to look at her. And, just by looking right in her eyes, I found the strength to tell her everything. 

- I'm talking again to Eli. I know I shouldn't but... I love her. I love her more than I ever taught I would be able to love someone. It's not just a teenage love, it's... It's her. I'm stupid... I lost her... 

- I don't think you lost her. If she's talking to you after all, you didn't lost her. 

- But I will. Soon.

- Why are you telling that ? You know you can tell me everything. 

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and handed her. Then I played with my fingers, waiting for her to read the last texts I had received. 

- Who's that fucking liar ? He's the asshole ! How can I tell you all those stuff ? 

She was really mad, she was screaming while looking at the screen.

- Maybe he's right... I whispered, biting my lips after.

- What ? She turned to me when she said that. Don't ever dare to tell that again. This isn't true. You're not an asshole. And Elizabeth loved you. A lot.

- You can't know... You weren't in her head...

- Zayn. Look at me.

I did as she said, I didn't understood why she was telling me that.

- I'm a girl, right ?

I nodded, it wasn't new at all. 

- So I know when a girl is in love with someone. And Elizabeth was. The way she had to look at you... It never lies. Her eyes were shining. And she had the special smile of a girl in love when she was with you. Believe me, Zayn. That girl was so deeply in love with you, she could have die for you. Don't let no one tell you other way. She loved you.

-----

Sooooooooo. Yeap, I wrote that quickly, I have a party tonight and I'm still in pyjama x) How did you find this entry ? I like it, it's not so bad I think... And I was missing Doniya, so that's why she's there ! ^^