Day 129

November 28th, 2009

It was Eli's party that day. At four PM, I was sure that Alexis was going, just as Mark. I had texted him and he told me he would. I assumed Derek would be there too, but I tried not to think about it. I get dressed quite normal, wearing my favorite pair of black jeans, those with a hole on my right knee, and a white sweater. I was a bit nervous to go to Elizabeth's place after all this time. I focused on the fact that I would spent the party with Alexis and things seemed less stressful. 

I went there at ten and, only in the driveway, the music was so loud. Alexis was waiting for me on the porch and she smiled when she saw me. 

- Zayn ! She exclaimed and hugged me tight. So, ready for the night ?

- Kind of. 

She laughed at my unsure smile then grabbed my hand and made me follow her inside. I saw Mark in the corner of the living room, a red glass in his hand and a pretty girl next to him. I made him a thumbs up and he laughed, before Alexis took us to the kitchen. That was probably the main place of the party, the one were all the drinks were. 

- So, want to do something that's not your thing ? The red-hair asked and I laughed.

- Of course.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and put some in an empty cup. That's when the party really began. 

I drank a lot. Enough to be totally wasted by midnight. I was dancing in the middle of the living room, on the new Black Eyed Peas' song. I was jumping like everyone else and laughing with Alexis. I had a cup in my hand, I had probably already ten of them in my body. I knew it wasn't a good idea. But I had saw Eli and Derek kissed two hours ago and I lost it. Having Alex as my friend wasn't helping at all. At some point during our dancing time, we both stopped jumping and we just stared in each others eyes. At least, I think we did. That part of the night is a bit unclear, because I had drank too much. So, I was looking at her, she was looking at me and, suddenly, her lips met mines and I couldn't help but kissed her back. Our tongues were fighting, I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. After a while if this kissing, I was out of breath, just as she was. She made me followed her, without stopping her kiss. Luckily for me, I know this house by heart. That's why I knew she was leading me upstairs and then to the guest room.

As soon as she closed the door, I pushed her on it, my kisses sliding on her jaw, then on her collar bone. I was feeling her breath getting faster and faster as my lips were getting nearer of her boobs. She helped me to get ripped of my sweater and I slide my hands on her tights, under her dress. I helped her to get out of it and then, we kissed until we felt on the bed. I know what happened but I can't remember how or why. It just happened and, for once, I was feeling good. 

----

What do you think about that guys ? You like Alexis or not ?