Day 81

October 11th, 2009

A quarter passed midnight. Third vodka's shooter. Eli came back and I noticed that her coat was missing and her t-shirt was misplaced. I knew what she did with Derek, who was smiling way too much behind her. That's when I completely lost it. That's when I fell down like never. And that's when I started to drink even more. Until I was so damn wasted that I couldn't walked. 

I almost fell on someone when I tried, two hours later. I wasn't completely there. The girl I had ran in laughed and helped me to stand up. She passed my arm over her shoulder and put her's around my waist. 

- You're wasted Zayn... 

I didn't knew her, or at least, I taught I didn't knew her. But she knew who I was. The tone she used made me laugh, of course, I was wasted ! That was the main goal. 

- Do you want me to take you home ?

I was about to tell something when Eli captured my eyes. She was a bit drunk and she was dancing with Derek. It hurt so much that I taught I would break in tears right there. I was opening my mouth to tell the girl to let me go but she did before me. I was way too slow that night. 

- Let's show her how it breaks you...

She then pressed her lips on mine, without I could do a thing. For that short amount of time, I liked the fact of making Eli suffer the way I was. So I pressed the girl's back against the wall and her legs went around my waist. I don't really know how we get upstairs, but we did. She had lost her scarf on the way up, I still don't know how. My hands were getting under her dress, hers were playing hardly in my hair. We kissed and kissed and kissed again. I don't know much of that night. But I clearly remember her hands all over my body and mine on her's. I do remember that. I remember falling asleep laughing, because I was so damn wasted. A laugh that became tears after a while. 

As I woke up that morning - which, in fact, was only three hours later - my head was hurting more than ever and I had a weird taste in my mouth. I grumbled then turned around in the bed. And I taught I was about to throw everything out. Next to me was laying Jessica Bell. Or, in other words, Elizabeth's best friend. I ran up to the bathroom and I vomited all the alcohol I had drink the night before. After I finished that horrible task, I get back into the room, grabbing my clothes really fast and ran home. I only wished Eli would never found out about that. I really wished. 

As I stepped inside of my house, I saw my dad sitting on the couch. When he saw me, he get up and stopped right in front of me. 

- Where were you ?

- Party...

I was really miserable. I was barely able to stand up. I was barely able to talk correctly. 

- There was alcohol ?

- No...

- Than why are you hangover ?

- I don't know... I whispered, trying to pass him to go upstairs in my room. Can I...

- SHUT UP ZAYN. YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID DAMN KID. AND A STUPID DAMN KID THAT'S LYING TO ME AGAIN.

It had the effect of a cold shower in the morning. I looked at him while biting my lip and turned around, facing the front door. That I opened before starting to run. 

- YOU WON'T GET THAT EASY ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK !

I didn't mind. I just ran. Ran and ran. Until I came in front of Mark's house. I entered without knocking, by the basement window leading to his room. I laid in his bed, crying even tough I shouldn't, until he came back home, pretty late in the afternoon. And, when he saw me, he just nodded. 

- You can stay here without a problem. 

I don't know what I would have do if he had told me to go away. I had nowhere else to go.

-----

So ? I like that entry, what about you ? 

* I taught about making Zayn hit by a truck, but... My friend would have kill me x)