Day 11

August 2nd, 2009

6:59. Oh, 7:00. That day was long. I was wide awake in my bed before 5AM. And I couldn't went out of my room before 10, because Dad would surely laugh about how weird it was to see me in the kitchen before he and Mom left it. So I spend five long hours lying on the couch, looking at the ceiling. I was long. Very long. 

After getting downstairs to breakfast and making myself look super tired (which wasn't hard to do, because I only slept four hours that night) and went back to my room. I put some clothes on, just to tell myself I did something. It was now 11AM. Maybe too early to call you ex-girlfriend and tell her you were sorry and that you were missing her so much. But I didn't care. I took my phone and looked down my contact to see her name. Not that I didn't knew her number by heart. Just because I wanted to see her nickname and the picture she had chosen. "Sweety Eli" and a photo of her the last day of school. I spent a couple of minutes looking at it. Did I already told you how beautiful she was ? She had long blond hair, she could spent hours to make them straight when they were already beautiful with the curls. Her eyes were green, but not a normal green. A deep green. She had freckles, which made her look so cute when she smiled. And she was always smiling. So she was always cute. And she had her own style. On that picture, I could only see her top, which was a white and blue striped camisole under a jean jacket. 

I should go straight to the point, instead of hurting myself even more. I sat on my bed and clicked on her contact. I brought the phone to my hear, counting the ring tone. One. Then two. Then three. Four. Five. Her answering machine took over. "Hi, this is Elizabeth Anson" In the back, I could hear myself shooting a loud Malik. She haven't deleted it. "Yeah, shut up Zayn. So, I'm Elizabeth Anson MALIK and I can't answer for the moment, leave me a message !" I didn't do what she was telling me to do. I didn't leave a message. She wouldn't have listen to it, any way.

I wanted to call Mark, but I was way too early for him. So I went in the kitchen to eat a thing. Then, it was still too early. Mark is the kind of guy that wakes up at 1PM and goes to sleep at 4AM. Everyday, even when we have school. I tried once, I'm not that kind of guy. So I listened to cartoons with Safaa. She smiled when I sat next to her on the couch. Did I already told you how much I love her smile ? I think so. 

I called by 3PM. He didn't answered. I kind of freaked out. What if something happened ? Eli wouldn't be the kind of girl to hurt herself but... I couldn't know. I decided to wait until the next day. If they were still not answering, I would go the see them. This was my decision.

-----

Well... That's it, I don't really like it... But I hope you do ! xx