Day 149

December 18th, 2009

It was the last day of classes before Christmas break. It had been a long, long day. I spent almost all of it alone, because Mark barely talked to me. In fact, I didn't let him talked to me, I was cutting all sort of conversation he was trying to have with me. I didn't wanted to talk to him, nor to anyone else. I was just... Empty. 

I ran into Waliyha as I was getting out of school, looking down at my feet. She smiled to me and I smiled back. We were walking in the parking side to side, snow falling from the sky, when someone far away waved at us. I had a true smile when I saw who it was. 

Doniya was standing next to her car, parked on the side of the street. She was wearing her brown coat and a grey beanie. When she knew that we had saw her, she hided her hands in her pockets. Even from that far away, I could see that she was smiling and happy to see us. Waliyha ran to her and they held each others for a long time. All I could do was standing next to them, until Doniya let go of the younger of us to bring me to her. She buried her face into my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

- I missed you, lil bro... She whispered as I started to laugh.

- It's only been a couple of days, Niya...

- Don't mind. I can't help it. 

I pushed her away, just a bit. Just enough to see her face. 

- What's bringing you here ? Waliyha asked, looking cold as hell. 

- I'm taking you out for dinner. Alright with you ?

We both nodded and I could see that it was making Doniya very happy. She sat on the driver seat, at the same time as me and Waliyha were taking place on the back seat. The drive went well, the two girls were talking about some stuff I couldn't understood why it was cool and fun to talk about that. But I was looking at her and I was smiling. It was nice, to see them both. And to see that they were happy. 

We went to a nice restaurant. Not too clean and not a fast food neither. It was just a good place where we could sit and talk while people were doing our food. We stayed there for a long time, the girls were talking and I was listening. I had nothing to talk about, anyway. I was smiling and laughing a bit. Nothing much, just trying to participate a bit. I couldn't do much more, I wasn't feeling like it.

We ended the night at a theater, watching a movie. I can't remember what it was. A girl movie, for sure. All I can remember is that I didn't minded to go see that, because it was making my sisters happy. They smiled to whole time and cried of happiness at the end. I handed them tissues. I remember that.

----

I finally catch up the entriiiies ! I'm so proud of me x) Hope you liked it, Christmas soon ! ;o