Day 24

August 15th, 2009

 Nothing really happened that day. It was all slow and the parents were at a friend's house. They took Safaa with them. Doniya was with her boyfriend and Waliyha... I don't know. She left just before I got up and went back for the supper. For myself... It was nice. I forgot about everything. I put the radio on, the volume at his maximum. I found some painting canes in the basement. I brought them in my room and look at one of my walls. I grabbed a pencil on my desk and I started to draw. First of all, I drew a bubble like in strip cartoon. Then, I looked to the cans and choose the color I wanted. I wrote a small "red" and then a stared at it. It was almost as big as the wall. I thought about what I could write in it. The word "Zap" came into my mind straight away. We used to say that, Eli and I, when we couldn't find anything else to say on an argue. It always made us laugh. I drew it, having to stand on my tiptoe to make it use the most space that I was able to. And I choose yellow. The letters would be yellow, because it would have a great contrast with the red color. 

I then went through every single room in my house, looking for an old bed sheet I could us to protect the floor. But I think we didn't had one. Or I just couldn't find it. So I put every canes in my wardrobe and decided to do it later. I knew I would do it. I needed some changes.

We ate all in family that night. It was weird. Not just because I had been all alone all day. Safaa was telling once again what we did on our last "S and Z" day, Mom and Dad reacted like it was the first time they heard about it, Doniya was texting people without our parents seeing and Waliyha... She didn't stopped to stare at me, like she wanted to throw me some of the knife that was on the table. This made me explode.

- It was just about a stupid hamster, get over it !

Nobody understood, except from the two of us. She get off the table and ran upstairs. We all heard her door slamming and I bit my lip when they all stared at me. My hands made fists and I just wanted to slap someone in the face. It has been a day not too bad for once but... Waliyha had been getting on my nerves. Just because I said a stupid thing about a hamster ! Once again, if you read this Liyha... I'm sorry. It's not your fault, 'k ?

So, I got off the table at my turn and did the same thing as my sister. I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I put my music on and didn't changed the volume. It was at his maximum, just at it has been all day. And I just wanted to scream. Because I was feeling good, for once. And Waliyha broke this feeling.

-----

This is kind of... a weird entry, I just mixed two things I already had wrote together... Hope you liked it anyway !