Day 111

November 10th, 2009

I didin't slept, I was looking like hell, I was wearing my dirty clothes, I was a shit. I didn't stopped by my house before going to school. I didn't wanted to see Waliyha. Nor Doniya, because it was sure that they would have talked. 

People were talking as I was walking in the hallway. Everyone had saw me the day before. I was looking down, my fist wanting to punch again. I wasn't regretting a thing. But damn... It was hard to handle, those looks in my back and those whispering. In class, the other students were doing like I wasn't there. I was looking terrible. My joints were completely broken and hurting. Even the teachers weren't looking at me. It was like I was invisible. Invisible yet still there. 

It was mid-day, lunch time. I don't know what I thought when I went into the cafeteria. Probably nothing, because it had been like that all day. But as soon as I saw Waliyha at a table, my brain started to work back and I realized that... The storm was coming. My sister looked up and saw me. Her face became white and she stood up before walking up to me. I was frozen, completely frozen. 

- WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ! She screamed.

I didn't thought that she would do that in the middle of the crowded cafeteria. I stopped breathing, I never saw here that mad. I was freaked out. 

- ANSWER ME, YOU JERK !

I thought that we were doing fine but now... We were back to calling each other names. 

- Waliyha, calm down...

- NO I WON'T FUCKING CALM DOWN ! 

People were looking, well... staring at us. There was something huge about to happen and I could saw one of Waliyha's friend about to get up and take her away. Just in case I would lost it again. I gave him a glance like "Damn, dude. She's my sister, come on." and he sat back on his chair. 

- YOU WERE OUT ALL NIGHT ZAYN ! ALL THE FREAKING NIGHT ! NO CALL, NO TEXT, NOTHING AT ALL ! AND YOU JUST PUNCHED KYLE ! DAMN ZAYN ! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT FREAKED US OUT ? DO YOU KNOW THAT ?

Her voice broke and tears were coming down her cheeks. I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cafeteria, not worrying about what the people were saying in our back. She was biting her lip, trying not to cry even harder. I leaded her up to my locker and I let her go there. But she felt on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

- I was worried as shit Zayn... she cried on my neck. 

- I'm sorry...

- Don't even do that again... 

- I swear I won't...

She get away a bit, wiping her eyes. She was stronger than I thought she was. 

- Let's get home, I told her and we walked outside of the school.

- He doesn't know, she told me after a couple of minutes of silence.

I looked at her and she was staring in front of her. 

- He broke up with me after we did it and I never told him about... That.

- He deserved that punch anyway.

She put her arm around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder. I knew it was her way to say thank you. I held her closer and we just continued to walk. It was just... Me sucking at everything.

-----

What are you thinking about that ? Good or not ?