Day 80

October 10th, 2009

When I woke up that morning, I heard Alexis' laugh. It made me smile. My day was starting well. We talked a bit about how weird we were to fall asleep on the phone and she hung up, because she had a friend coming over for a training. I stayed in bed for a while, before telling myself that I needed to go see Mister O'Neill that day. So I get up, put some clothes on and went downstairs. I grabbed a toast and went outside, walking up to the retirement house, music playing in my ears. 

I stayed there for a bit and he talked about how was life back in his time. It was fun and I liked to see him smile that much. He tell me again and again about Jenna. I don't think a love like that can exist by our days. It was way too simple. 

When I get back home, I went on the computer, connecting myself on Facebook. Everyone were talking about a huge party that was going to happen that night, at one of my ex-friend's house. And, for the first time in a while, I heard the characteristic sound of someone sending me a in box. It was Mark.

"You heard about the party at Seth's ? You'll come ?"

"Yes I heard and no I won't come."

"Why ?"

"No one wants me there."

"I do."

"You're the only one."

"So... ? =D"

"I won't come."

"Please..."

"No."

I closed my computer and blew. I was used to go to parties all the time before. But now... I wasn't feeling it. That's only after dinner that I realized that Seth was Derek's best friend. And where was Derek, there was Eli... I don't know why, but I get up and walked straight to my closet. I grabbed a nice pair of jeans and a black sweater. It was already dark outside when I stepped out of the house. My parents weren't home again, so it was just a good coincidence. I didn't took me a long time to arrived at the party, that was already well started. I came in and no one seemed to know that I was there. I went into the living room, full of teenagers half drunk. Music was so damn loud. I made my way up to the bar, where I just ordered a bottle of water. I sat there and looked at everyone, trying to see someone that might accept to spend some time with me. Mark was there and, as I was about to walk up to him, I saw that he was talking to a pretty girl. So I told myself that I would talk to him later, probably. Now, I was way too busy for me. So I stayed there. Alone. In a middle of a party. 

I spent something like an hour there. Maybe even two. I looked at the people dancing, until my eyes went on someone I knew. A certain Elizabeth Anson, kissing her boyfriend. They were like in a bubble and I couldn't help but stared at them. It hurt, to see them getting so closed and so hot. When he grabbed her hand to go outside, I just lost it. The stroke of midnight rang somewhere into the night. I wanted to forget. 

- Give me some vodka.

-----

Hehe ! Told there would be something great in that entry ! Tomorrow will be what happened after midnight ! xx