Day 45

September 5th, 2009

Week-end. I was waiting for it. I woke up late, too much to eat. I was a bit hungry, already. But I had to wait. So I stayed in bed, for a long time. A very long time. Before getting up and deciding to go for a run. I plugged my headphones in my ears and started my running playlist. Then I got out. It was so great to just run for running. Not because I was feeling angry and that I was about to explode. Just... Because I wanted to run. I even started to smile, after a few minutes. I didn't think about anything, I was just letting my feet leading me somewhere. In fact... I went nowhere. I was just running in the streets, no looking where I was going. And I stopped when I got in front of my house. I was feeling great. And I was smiling.  A true smile. 

I took a quick shower, then I got back into my room. I looked straight to my phone, looking for any missed calls or texto. I had one, from Eli. Which made me smile. I felt on my bed, my head on the pillows, before opening it. 

"Derek's mad."

Derek. Yeah. My smile disappeared, I don't know why.

"Why ?"

"He don't like us to be friends again."

"It's not his business."

"I know, just... Take care, k' ?"

"Always, x"

I don't know why I put that small "x" at the end of my texto. She answered with a smiley face and I threw my phone on the waitress. Well. Derek was probably wanting me dead, now. That's a good news, don't you think so ? I blew and passed my hand in my hairs. I then got up, before I knew I would only think about that if I'd stay in bed. I went to see Safaa in her room, she was playing with some barbie dolls. She smiled when she saw me and her eyes were lighting up the room. I sat in front of her and she handed me a doll. 

- It's Ken and Barbie's wedding ! 

I smiled and looked at how she dressed every doll. Every girl was wearing a dress, even a guy had one. The weirdest one was wear by Barbie herself. It was a weird pink dress, with a bit of blue and green. It was a baggy dress, to be more weird. But Safaa was looking proud of herself, so I played the game. I was the bridesmaid, which was a bit weird. She made me talk with a pitched voice and she laughed every time I had to say something. I joined her, after a bit. She was just so cute. 

Safaa was the only person able to make me do that. And she knew it. She knew I could do anything for her. And, when I say everything, it's everything. She was my princess, 'till the end. Forever and more.

-----

Soooooo... A bit small, but forgive me, it's Christmas tomorrow so I do my best to come ! *Oh, and Louis' birthdayyyyy ! I love that guy.