Classes

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I got to school, I didn't see Calum, so I went to my locker and grabbed the books I needed for my next class.

"Hey".

I jumped back, surprised.

"Hey, Luke," I said with a smile.

"Where's Calum at?"

"How would I know?"

"I don't know, he seems to be your new best friend. I just thought you knew," he said.

I nodded and closed my locker.

"I just met him yesterday, I don't know if we're best friends," I said to Luke.

He shrugged. "There he is," he said loudly after a moment of silence.

"Calum?" I whipped my head around, maybe too fast.

"No, my friend, James. I'll see you later Y/N," Luke said as he walked away. I was now left alone in the crowded hallway, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, Y/N," I heard Calum say behind me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"What class do you have first?" he asked.

"Science".

"Follow me," Calum said with a smile as he grabbed my hand and led me through the mass of people. I lightly blushed as we walked through the hallway.

"Here's your class, I'll see you after?" he asked.

I nodded my head and thanked him. He walked off and I went into class.

~~~

I waited outside the classroom and heard the bell ring. I guess I was just going to have to find the class on my own. I walked down the hallway, a few people were standing at their lockers talking, but most of them had gone in their classes. I looked at the map of the school and tried to find my next class, until I ran into someone.

"S-sorry," I said.

"Y/N, you need to find a class?"

I looked up to see Luke.

"Yeah, Calum wasn't there," I said.

"Oh, too bad. What class?"

"History".

"Come with me," Luke said. He walked really fast, it was hard to keep up with him.

"Here," he said.

"Uhh, thanks," I said as I walked into class.