No Need To Be Rude

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Thanks for driving," I said to Mali as Calum and I got out of the car.

"No problem," she said. I closed the door and she drove off.

Mason looked up at me. He got up and walked closer to me.

"Who's this?" he asked, looking Calum up and down.

"You're not even gonna say hi or hello to me?" I asked.

"I didn't feel the need to. Now, answer my question," he said, raising his voice a little.

"I'm Calum. Don't talk to her like that, it's rude," Calum said.

"I couldn't care less about your opinion. Why are you here?" asked Mason.

"I wanted him to stay with me, I trust him," I said.

"Whatever, let's just go inside," Mason said.

I unlocked the door and we all went inside.

"By the way, your dad wanted me to go to school with you," Mason said.

"I don't see the point in why you had to come," I said, closing the door.

"Because, unlike you, your father actually trusts me," Mason said.

"Well, he shouldn't," I mumbled.

"Mason, you're sleeping on the couch, by the way," I said.

"I'm not gonna do that," he said

"Well, we only have my room and Dad's, Calum's taking Dad's room, you're sleeping on the couch".

"What if I slept in your dad's bed and he slept on the couch?" Mason asked, pointing at Calum.

"Calum has a name, and that's not happening because you don't deserve a bed".

"I could sleep with you and... Calum... could sleep in your dad's room".

"That's also not happening," I said.

"Why the hell not?" he asked in annoyance.

"Because she doesn't even want you here, so you're gonna have some fucking respect and she's going to decide where you're going to sleep. You're lucky she's still letting you sleep in the house," Calum said, loudly.

"Well, it doesn't matter what she wants, her dad wanted me here," Mason said, angry.

I swear, sometimes I can tell Dad likes Mason better than he likes me.

"Okay, here's what's going to happen. Calum, you're going to sleep in my room, and Mason, you're sleeping in Dad's bed. End of discussion, go put your stuff in there," I said.

Mason left and put his bags in the room.

"I already hate him," Calum said.

I sighed, "I can't stand him. I'll show you where my room is. Are you okay with sleeping in my room?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's cool," he said as he followed me to my room.

"Here it is, you can put your bag wherever". Calum examined my room and put his bag down on the bed.

"Y/N, how can you stand him?" he asked, quietly.

"I don't know," I said, sadly. He stepped closer to me and embraced me in a hug.

"Thank you, Calum. I feel a lot better about not having to be alone with him," I said.

"Anything for you," he said, kissing the top of my head.