Tired

Calum's P.O.V.

Me: Scientists should make a new type of ice cream so it wouldn't melt. Like, thy have all the technology and stuff to do it, so... Why not?

Y/N: Cal, oml. Seems like you have a lot on your mind rn.

Y/N and I have been texting for awhile now. It was 2:30 am, but I still haven't asked her out yet. It's a Thursday so I still have today and tomorrow. We know a lot of things about each other now and I can also say that she is amazing.

Me: Yeah, lol.

Y/N: I'm getting tired...

Me: Alright, I'll see you in a few hours, night x

Y/N: Night :)

I locked my phone and set it on the bedside table. "I hope she'll say yes," I thought. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I smacked my alarm clock so it would stop ringing and got out of bed. I rubbed my head.

"Ugh, too early," I muttered.

I changed into some jeans and my Nasa shirt and went downstairs. I put some Vegemite on my toast and headed out the door. I wanted to get to the band room so I could play the guitar there.

I walked into the building and quickly went to the band room. No one was there, good. I set my stuff on the floor and got the guitar. I sat on the chair and started playing some chords. A few minutes later, Michael walked in.

"Get out of my spot," he said.

"No way, I was here first. Deal with it".

"Well then give the the guitar".

"I'm not gonna give you the guitar, I got here first, so I can sit wherever and play the guitar," I argued.

Michael stood up and took the guitar out of my hands.

"Weak grip," he said. He started to play, and to my surprise, he wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Dude, your good," I said.

"Obviously".

"Hey... I complimented you".

"Fine, then thanks. I've actually always wanted to be in a band and play music for people. It's the only thing I want to do in life," he said.

"I feel you. I don't have anything else I want to do... or any idea," I said.

He nodded his head and continued to play a song by Green Day. I recognized the song so I started to sing along, quietly, to myself... Until Y/N walked in. I immediately stopped singing and blushed.

"Hey, you," I said to her.

"Hey, Cal. Hey, Michael," she said to us. Michael just gave her a head nod and continued to play the guitar. She came over and sat by me.

"Tired?" I asked her.

"Very," she said as she leaned on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I looked at her and she looked... beautiful.