Clique

Y/N's P.O.V.

I got to school and went straight to the office, trying to ignore all the stares I got.

"Hello, are you the new student?" the secretary asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Welcome to East Ridge. Have you gotten a chance to tour the school?"

"No," I said.

"Do you want a student to walk you to your classes?"

"Umm, no thanks," I said.

"Okay, well here's your schedule. Your locker number is 43. If you need any help, just ask someone," she said.

"Okay," I said and went to my locker. I looked at my schedule and it said I had math first, great. I put some notebooks in my locker and tried to find Room 14. This school was quite smaller than Northwest and had a lot less people. I walked into my class and sat in the middle back. The teacher walked in and made me introduce myself.

"Umm... I'm Y/N, I transferred here from Australia. Umm, yeah," I said awkwardly and sat down as the teacher handed me a text book that said, "Algebra 1" on the front cover.

Class was long and boring. I knew what they were talking about, I had gone over it in eighth grade, which didn't send a good sign. The class was over and I got my stuff. I walked through the hallway and I could already tell this school was very cliquey. You have your populars (full of jocks and cheerleaders), and basically, everyone else split up into smaller groups. The drama kids, art kids, etc... I didn't really know where I belonged.