Bail Me Out

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Wait, seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, we gotta go bail him out," Calum said.

"What about his parents?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's just go get him," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me toward the car.

"Mum, Michael got arrested, can we go to the police station?" Calum asked.

"Yeah," she said, putting the car into gear, driving fast down the road.

~~~

"Michael, what the hell did you do?" Luke asked when the police brought Michael to the waiting room.

"I was driving and the car's tail light was out so the police stopped me and asked for my I.D., but I didn't have any. That's how I ended up here," Michael explained.

"Where are your parents?" Calum asked.

"I don't need them finding out. They don't even know I've been driving and I'd like to keep it that way," he said.

"Well, they're bound to find out somehow," Calum said.

"Can I go?" Michael asked the woman at the desk.

"Have your guardian sign this and you can go," she said, handing Michael a sheet of paper. Michael walked over to us and signed the paper.

"Michael, what the hell? You're really gonna commit two crimes in one night?" Luke asked.

"Technically, I've been committing one since I was 14, but what's the worst they can do?" Michael said, returning the paper to the front desk. We all walked outside and got in Joy's car.

"What happened to the car?" I asked Michael.

"I don't know, but my parents have a spare key and I didn't get caught too far from home so I'll just get the key, walk to the car, and drive the car home," he said.

"Damn, you sure have this figured out," I said.

"Yep, I'm a bad boy. Not like your boyfriend who's sensitive as hell," Michael said.

"Hey," Calum said, offended.

"It's okay, I like sensitive guys," I said, intertwining Calum and I's fingers.

"Your call," Michael muttered to himself.

Joy dropped off Michael and Luke off first, then she dropped me off. Cal walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye.