Too Close For Comfort

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up, kind of confused as to where I was, but then saw I was in my room.

"Where's Cal?" I thought. I looked over at the alarm clock on my bedside table, it was 4:57 a.m.

I sat up, and saw him sleeping on the floor.

"I should've told him it was okay if we shared a bed..." I thought. I went to my closet and got out a blanket, since it was a little cold. I put the blanket over Calum, then went to the kitchen to get some food.

As I was walking through the hallway, something pushed me up against the wall. I didn't turn on the light, and I was too shocked to do anything. I tried to walk away, but an arm was blocking each side of me.

"Go away, Mason," I said, trying to push his arm out of the way.

"C'mon, babe," he said.

"Stop it," I said, uncomfortable.

He grabbed my arms and tried to pull me to his room.

"Don't!" I yelled, pulling my arms back violently fast.

"Calum!" I yelled.

Mason covered my mouth with his hand and grabbed my arms again, trying to drag me backwards into the room.

"Calum!" I tried yelling, but it came out as a mumble.

"He's not gonna save you," Mason said.

I bit his hand as hard as I could and he let go. I ran back to my room, but ran into something.

"Calum!" I hugged him.

"What the hell's going on?" he asked, his voice a little groggy.

"Nothing," Mason said, and went back to his room.

"No, you're going to explain what happened," Calum said as he pulled the back of Mason's shirt. Good thing Calum was quite a bit taller than Mason. He shoved him on the couch in the living room.

"Like I said, nothing happened," he said.

"That's not true, try again. What happened?" Calum said in a stern voice.

Mason just shrugged.

"I got up to get some food and Mason stopped me in the hallway and he tried to drag me into his room," I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Calum asked Mason.

"It's not like she needs anymore food," Mason mumbled.

"Hey! Y/N is beautiful just the way she is. You don't have the right to say things like that because it's not true. People need food to live, I've just about had it with you," Calum said, raising his voice.

"Goddamn, why are you even here? You weren't asked to come here," Mason said.

"I came because I wanted Y/N to feel safe because obviously, she doesn't feel safe around you and I can see why. You were going to rape her for fucks sake! You're not staying here anymore and you're not going near Y/N ever again," Calum said, anger raging in his voice.

"I'm not leaving. If you don't let me stay here, I'm going to call Y/N's dad and tell him you kicked me out".

"Then I'll tell him what happened myself," I said.