Make-Out Session

Y/N's P.O.V.

My alarm clock went off, and I slowly got up. I got ready, ate breakfast, and was headed off to school.

~~~

I walked to the band room to find Luke sitting in a chair.

"Hey, Y/N," he greeted.

"Hey, Luke. How's it goin'?" I asked.

"Good, where's Calum?"

"I don't know, I was hoping you'd know the answer. What about Michael?" I asked.

"He's not coming today," he said.

"Oh," I said and he nodded his head.

"Y/N, what do you think about Aleisha?" he asked.

"She's great. You're lucky to have her. You two make a good couple".

"Okay, thanks. I was just wondering if she was using me for something like my past girlfriends," Luke said.

"What happened with them?"

"They all used me... I don't even know why. I guess they thought they would get more popular if they dated me. Sorry, that wasn't supposed to sound conceited," he said.

"Well, you are pretty popular," I said.

"Hmm... A little less as days go by. I've been spending most of my time with the band and other stuff, I just don't want to hang out with other people anymore," he said. Calum walked in.

"Hey Luke. Hey, you," he said, sitting next to me.

"Hey, Calum," we said.

"What's goin' on?" he asked. The bell rang, but I didn't get up.

"Not much. Just talking, why are you so late?" Luke asked.

"Late? I got here before the first bell rang," Calum said. "Plus, I got Y/N some coffee," he said as he handed me a warm cup.

"Thanks, Cal," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Calum, what makes a perfect couple?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, why?" Calum asked.

"Y/N, make out with Calum," Luke said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're playing truth or dare. Y/N, I pick you. Make out with Calum," Luke said.

"But, why? And why in front of you?" I asked.

"Because, it's a dare," Luke said.

"Well, okay then," I said. I looked at Calum for a split second and kissed his soft, pink lips. Calum was stunned, but started to kiss back. Our lips moved together as I wrapped my arms around Calum's neck. Calum wrapped his hands around my waist and we continued kissing. Then suddenly, I pulled apart.

"Happy Luke?" I asked.

"Very, but that right there, Calum, is a perfect couple," Luke said.

"I'm not happy. You pulled away so fast," Calum pouted.

"Stop being so cute, we'll do this again later," I said, saying the last part quieter so only Cal could hear.

~~~

The bell rang and I got up to go to class.

"Time for some (Favorite Subject), I'll see you guys at lunch," I said as I walked out of the band room. I went to my locker and grabbed my textbook and notebook. I went to my class, which was already half full, and sat in the middle row. Calum came in after me.

"You came?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded his head, but his smile faded once Trevor sat in the desk next to me. Calum looked a little mad, but he sat by Trevor.

Class was almost over until a note got handed to me.

Come to the band room before you go to lunch, I want to give you something -Calum Hood.

I put the note in my pocket as the bell rang, I put my stuff up and was going over to Calum, but he wasn't there. I walked to the band room and opened the door to see nothing. Everything was pitch black because of someone covering my eyes. I placed my hand on Calum's wrist to signal he could take his hands off from my eyes, but this wasn't Calum.