Almost There

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stood up and stretched my back. We finally landed in Brisbane. We got to our gate and I called Calum when I got a chance to sit down.

"Hey, you," he said.

"Hey, love. I landed in Brisbane half an hour ago. I'm going to Sydney!" I said, excitedly.

"I can't wait to see you again. When should I pick you up?" he asked.

"Aren't you in school?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm still going to get you," he said.

Before I could say anything, I heard Michael on the other line, "wait, Y/N's coming?"

"Yeah," Calum said.

"What?" Michael asked in confusion.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell us?" he asked.

"Hey, give me back my phone," I heard Calum say.

"It was kind of a last minute decision," I said.

"Y/N, did you... run away?" Michael asked me.

"No?" I said.

"Is that a question or an answer? Y/N, honestly, did you run away?" he asked.

"Michael, I didn't run away. Everything's fine. My dad said it was okay if I stayed for a few months as long as I would call him regularly," I lied. I didn't feel good about lying to Michael, but I was gonna tell Calum before I told anyone else.

"Okay, well Calum's bringing me to the airport too. I want to see you," he said.

"I'm not taking you," I heard Calum say.

"Yes you are, or else I'm not giving you your phone back," Michael said.

"Ugh, fine," he said.

"I'm not taking him," Calum muttered to me. I guess he got his phone back.

"I wouldn't mind if Michael and Luke came," I said.

"Okay, if you're okay with it," he said. I got up and started walking to my terminal.

"So what time am I supposed to come?" he asked.

"Around two thirty," I said.

We kept talking until the plane was about to take off.

"I'll see you later," I said.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too".