Lunch

Calum's P.O.V.

Luke came back about an hour later.

"I took Y/N to her next class. She's really nice. Did you two really skip all your classes today?" Luke asked.

"I just go to the ones I want to," Michael said.

"I don't feel like going to my classes today," I said.

"Why aren't you in class?" Michael asked Luke. Luke just shrugged.

"Hey Calum, it's Wednesday. You have today, tomorrow, and Friday to ask her. You gonna do it?" Luke asked.

"Dude, he's not gonna do it. He can't even get her number," Michael snickered.

"I'm gonna do it, stop pestering me about it," I said.

~~~

The bell rang.

"Lunch, finally. I'm starving," Michael said, standing up.

"You could've just eaten here, no one's gonna say anything," said Luke.

"I didn't bring anything to eat," he replied.

"I'm gonna go get Y/N," I said.

"No, I'll get her," said Luke.

"Back off," I said as I walked out the door. I realized I didn't know what class she was in so I looked at every classroom. Finally, after the fifth hallway, I found her.

"Y/N!" I said as I ran up to her.

"Hey, Calum," she said with a smile. She was always so happy, she's adorable.

"Ready for lunch?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry".

"Me too, let's go," I said as a grabbed her hand and walked through the crowd to the cafeteria. I hope she didn't think it was weird that I always held her hand.

We got to the cafeteria, got our food, and sat down at an empty table.

"So..." I said as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"So?" She asked.

"Are you gonna look at Luke's YouTube channel?" I asked.

"Yeah, If I still have the paper".

"He wrote his phone number on there too," I said.

"He did?" She asked, shocked. She got out the paper from her pocket and unfolded it.

"Yep, he did," she muttered quietly to herself. There was a moment of silence between us as she put the paper back in her pocket, but then my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket. It was a text from Michael.

M: Ask her!

I didn't respond, nor did I ask Y/N. I've gotta wait for the right moment.

"Do you like it here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I haven't really met anyone except for you, Luke, and Michael. Not that I'm complaining, just... Making a statement," she said.