The Start of Something New

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up to Calum kissing my cheek.

"Morning," he said, cheerfully.

"Well you seem to be wide awake. Where'd you go?" I asked. Calum sat on the edge of the bed and put a tray in front of me.

"I woke up really early and couldn't go to sleep so before Mum went to work, she helped me make a breakfast for you," he said.

"You're adorable. Thank you so much, Cal," I said, sitting up. I saw Calum blush out of the corner of my eye while I ate a bite of the pancake.

"Is it good?" he asked.

"Delicious".

I finished breakfast and got ready for school. When I got done getting ready, Calum and I walked to school and into the band room where Michael and Luke were.

"Hey, guys," Michael said.

"Hey," we said in unison. We sat on the rug and talked about what we did during the weekend. Luke went on a date with Aleisha, a girl from another school who I obviously didn't know. Apparently, some of his friends set him up with her and now they're a thing. Michael played video games, which didn't surprise me...

"So, about the band," Luke said, changing topic.

"Yeah?" Michael asked.

"Do you wanna do it?" Luke asked Michael.

"Of course," he replied.

"Calum, do you wanna do it," Luke asked.

"Umm..." Calum said, thinking. I looked at him and gave him a smile of reassurance.

"Yeah, I wanna do it," Calum said.

"I wanna do it too," Luke said.

"Well, then. Let's start a band".