It's Official

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up with Calum's arms around me. The alarm clock was ringing and I leaned over and turned it off.

"Cal, time for school," I said.

"Ugh," he grunted and rolled over.

"You have to wake up," I said, getting out of bed.

"No, stay," he said, grabbing my wrist lightly.

"Fine, but only for five minutes," I said, laying back down on his chest.

"Yay," he said tiredly, pulling me closer. I felt really secure in his arms and I felt really comfortable.

"Mmm... We have to get up," I said.

"I don't want to, it's comfortable and I'm tired," he said.

"But it's been more than ten minutes and I'm hungry and need to look presentable for people," I said.

"You look beautiful, you always do," he said.

"You're so sweet," I blushed.

"It's true".

"Well, I'm gonna get food so..."

"Alright, alright, I'll come with you," he said, rolling off the bed. We went downstairs and made ourselves two bowls of cereal and sat in the living room. Calum yawned.

"It's too early for school," he said, tiredly.

"It always is. What time did you go to sleep?"

"Uhh- like two or something," he said.

"We should get coffee".

He nodded his head at the idea. We got ready for school and started walking.

When we got there, we went straight to the band room where Michael was.

"You got coffee and didn't get any for me? Selfish," he said as we walked in.

"I was a walking corpse when I got out of bed. I earned this coffee," Calum said, sitting on the floor. I laughed and sat next to Calum.

"So, you guys, right?" Michael asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You guys are officially a couple, right?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Wait, how'd you figure that out?"

"I have ways," he said, leaning back in the chair. Luke walked in.

"I posted the video," he said, sitting next to Michael.

"You did?" Calum asked, checking his phone.

"Oh, yep. You did..." he said, locking his phone.

"Aren't you gonna watch it?" Michael asked.

"No, I don't like my voice on camera," he said.

"Dude, you sounded good. You need more self confidence," Michael said.

"Yeah, You're not half bad. You should start YouTube," Luke said.

"I don't know," he said.

"I mean, if you're not comfortable with it, then don't. But personally, I think you should. You have a really good voice and you could make something really good out of it," I said.

"I'll think about it," he said. The bell rang and I left to go to class.