YouTube

Calum's P.O.V.

I slowly jogged/walked fast to Y/N's class. I had never talked to this Michael guy before, he seems very aggressive, but who knows. I usually skip most of my classes and go to the band room. They don't use the classroom until after school or in the last hour.

~~~

"Hey," I said to her.

"Hey," she gave me a smile.

"What do you have next?"

"Free period".

"Okay, so where do you want to go?"

"Umm... I don't know. Wherever. Where do you usually go?"

"The band room".

"Then let's go".

I grabbed her hand and we walked through the the crowd to the band room.

~~~

"You guys are still here?" I asked as Y/N and I walked in.

"Well, look who decided to join us," Michael said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Y/N, long time no see. How're you doing?" Luke asked.

"Uhh, I'm good, I guess," Y/N said with a smile.

"Where's the guitar?" I asked.

"Here," Michael said, handing the instrument to me.

I sat down on the area rug, as here wasn't anywhere else to sit, and started to play a small part of the song I was writing.

"That's a good song, what's it called?" Y/N asked as she sat down next to me.

"I uhh- wrote it, but I don't know if I should keep writing or just start over," I said and looked over at her.

"Well, I think it's good, you should keep writing it," she said with a smile.

I smiled and started to mess around with the strings.

"You know, Y/N, I have a YouTube channel where I play guitar and sing," Luke said with pride.

"Really? That's cool," she said.

"Yeah, I'll write the username down if you want to check it out," he said.

"Sure," she said. She got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.