She's Gone...

Y/N's P.O.V.

I went into my room and collapsed on the bed. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to think.

"Hey, do you want me to pick up some food?" Dad asked from the doorway.

"I'm not hungry," I said. Which was a total lie. I was very hungry, but I didn't feel like eating. I heard the front door close and I got up. I gathered Calum's stuff and put it in his bag. I put his bag in the closet and went back to my bed.

"You're mother is gone," I heard Dad's voice say over and over again. I covered up my ears with a pillow, but that didn't help. I screamed at the top of my lungs, but that didn't help either. I cried, continuing to hear my Dad's voice. But then the voice changed. It was Michael.

"But it was said by someone he loves," Michael said. I replayed the conversation in my head.

"Well, it was all thanks to Y/N," Luke said.

"What? I didn't do anything," I said.

"You told Calum he had a lovely voice and since he admire you... a lot... you gave him the courage to sing," Luke explained.

"I was just stating a fact," I said.

"But it was said by someone he loves," Michael said.

"He doesn't really love me," I thought.

"They were just messing around".

~~~

I got a text from someone around ten that night. It was Calum...

Cal: Come outside.

I got my shoes on and put on a sweater and went outside. I closed the front door behind me and was immediately engulfed by Calum's strong arms.

"Cal?" I asked.

"Y/N... I-I love you. I needed to tell you. Don't tell me anything now. Just stay, right here," he said. And that's what I did. I stayed, wrapped in Calum's arms, the sound of crickets in the distance and the cool air making me a little chilly. Then he left. He didn't say anything, but he let go of me and walked away, without saying a word. I watched him until he turned the corner.  

"I... love you too," I whispered.