Tired AF

Michael's P.O.V.

I looked up at Calum and Y/N while I was playing the guitar. They looked like they were meant to be together. Calum looked really happy and Y/N looked relaxed. I wish Calum would just ask her out because I can tell those two like each other.

Luke ran into the room and Y/N sat up.

"Hey guys and Y/N," Luke said.

"Hey," Y/N said.

"What's up?" he asked her.

"I'm tired," she said.

"Coffee would help," he said. Luke sat down next to Y/N. He hugged her and pulled her into his chest. She closed her eyes again. Calum looked at them and his face dropped. After a few minutes of silence, Calum spoke up...

"Luke, don't you have somewhere else to be?" he asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Actually, I should go. I need to get my sweatshirt back from Haley," he said as he unwrapped his arms from Y/N, but she was sleeping, so she didn't move.

"Here, I got her," Calum whispered as he took Y/N from Luke.

"No, it's fine, I can s-".

"No, you can go," Calum said.

"Okay, then..." Luke said as he grabbed his backpack and walked out the door. Calum held Y/N in his arms for awhile.

"You should ask her," I whispered to him.

"I will, I just... don't know when to do it".

"Well, do it before she meets anyone else and before Friday," I advised.

"Yeah, she's cute. If she meets any other guys, she's not gonna be single for long," he said.

The bell rang.

"What should I do? Should I wake her up?" he asked.

"Uhh- I don't know," I shrugged.

"Hey, Y/N, the bell rang, do you want me to walk you to class?" he asked. She shook her head, no.

"You sure?" he asked her. She nodded her head, yes.

"Okay," he whispered and pulled her closer to his chest.