Virgin

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stayed at Calum's for the day and we talked and played video games. He made me feel safe and comfortable. I forgot about my problems when I was with him.

"Ha, beat you again!" I said.

"I got stuck behind a tree, not fair," he said. We were playing Mario Kart and I just destroyed him.

"Well, this is what happens," I said.

"I'm hungry, should we get something to eat?" he asked.

I nodded my head and we walked downstairs.

"Mum probably went to work already," he said, looking in the fridge. It was 7:39 p.m.

"Popcorn?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. He put the bag in the microwave and I sat on the countertop.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" he asked.

"I mean, if it's okay with your parents," I said.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. But how are we gonna get your stuff you need?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't think of that. My dad works tonight, so I'll go over to the house and grab my stuff," I said.

"Sounds great," he said, smiling. He walked up to me and intertwined his fingers with mine. We leaned closer and our lips met. His lips were soft and tender, the kiss was passionate and made hundreds of butterflies in my stomach. Our lips detached as the microwave beeped.

"I didn't even hear the popcorn pop yet," he said, putting the popcorn back in the microwave. He walked back to me and I looked up at him. Even when I was sitting on the countertop, I was still a few inches shorter than him.

"I love you, Cal," I said.

His face lit up with a smile, "I love you too, Y/N". I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed again.

Calum got the popcorn and put it in a bowl. We sat on the couch in the living room and decided to watch a horror movie. I grabbed a blanket and covered Calum and I's legs.

As we watched the horror movie, I kept jumping a little bit and hiding my face every time something appeared.

"It's okay," Calum said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the side of my head.

The movie wasn't quite finished when Calum's dad walked in the front door.

"Hey, Y/N and Calum," he said.

"Hi, Mr. Hood," I said.

"Oh please, call me David," he said.

"Hey, Dad," Calum said.

The movie was over and I got up.

"Dad probably went to work a while ago so I think I'm gonna head over and grab my stuff," I said.

"I'll come with you," Calum said, getting up and getting his shoes on.

We walked out the door and headed toward the house.

When we got there, I unlocked the door with the key I had in my pocket and opened the door quietly, making sure my Dad had left.

"He's gone," I said, walking in. We went back to my room and I grabbed my backpack and started putting random clothes in it.

"Oh, your bag is in my closet. Sorry your clothes are all thrown around, but my dad was going through it looking for condoms," I said.

"Condoms? Classy dude, but you shouldn't sleep together until you're married," he said.

"Wow, never thought that you were a kind of person that would do that," I said, walking into the bathroom and grabbing more things.

"My mum raised me right. I don't aspire to be a fuckboy," he said. He's so cute!

"So you're a virgin?" I asked. He looked at me, a little shocked.

"I'm joking, I am too," I said, zipping up my bag.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said. We walked to his house and went to his room. We sat on his bed and he turned on his TV. I got out my laptop and looked at my email. Trevor didn't respond, but I figured I should finish the PowerPoint, but found it was already done. I guess Trevor worked on it during the weekend. I put my laptop back in my bag and laid next to Calum.

We were watching a movie on Netflix until 1:30 in the morning and I started feeling a little tired. I turned over and layed my head on Calum's chest.

"Tired?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah," I said, closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep.