See You Again

Y/N's P.O.V.

I got off the plane and tried to find my way to the exit. Slowly but surely, I walked out of the automatic doors and scanned the room. I turned around, looking for Calum, Luke, or Michael. But then, I saw Calum. We ran toward each other and embraced in a hug. He picked me up and spun around.

"I missed you so much," Calum said as he kissed me.

"I missed you too," I said, against his lips. He smiled and we disconnected our lips.

"Let's go, the guys are in the car," Calum said, taking my luggage and taking my hand, leading me through the crowd of people toward the door. We got to Michael's car and I put my duffel bag and luggage into the trunk.

"Hey Y/N!" Luke and Michael said, giving me a hug.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Calum's been dying to see you," Luke said. I smiled.

"Look, she's blushing," Michael said, pointing at me. Calum wrapped his arms around my chest from behind.

"She's adorable, isn't she?"

"Okay, we don't need to see you fondling your girlfriend in front of us. Let's go back to your house, shall we?" Michael said. We piled up into his car and he drove to Calum's.

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten a ticket yet," I said to Michael.

"I have ways of getting my license early. It's called, always drive with confidence and don't speed. That's how, they haven't found out I'm underage," he said.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

He just shrugged and he pulled up into Calum's driveway.

We all got out of the car and Calum got my bags.

"Afternoon bo- Y/N?" Mali asked.

"Yep, it's me," I smiled. She came over and gave me a hug.

"Where'd you go?" she asked, letting go of me.

"Minnesota," I said.

"It's been so long. It feels like years, since I've seen you," she said.

"I know right, I missed you a lot," I said.

"I missed you too," she said.

"Hey, my girlfriend," Calum said, pulling me towards him.

"Stop being so overprotective. I'm not a guy that'll steal Y/N from you," she said.

"But I haven't seen her in three months. I want to talk to her," he said. Calum took my hand into his and Michael, Luke, Calum, and I went upstairs to his room. We all sat in a circle on his bed and talked about the past few months. It felt so good being back with all of them. My phone rang and I took it out of my pocket. It was Dad. I ignored the call and put my phone next to me.

"You're not gonna take that?" Michael asked.

I shook my head, no.

"You said you would call him regularly," he said.

"I know, I'll call him later," I said. Michael seemed suspicious, but he dropped the subject.

~~~

"I'll see you guys later," I said. Calum shut the door and we headed back upstairs.

"I'm tired," I yawned.

"Not used to the time change?" he asked.

"Not really, I'm surprised I stayed up this late," I said. It was nine in the afternoon (Panic! At the Disco).

"Then we'll go to sleep together," he said.

"You go to sleep this early?" I asked.

"No, but I'll watch some TV if you don't mind," he said.

"Doesn't matter, I just want to sleep," I said.

We got in bed and Calum wrapped his arms around me. My head was on his chest and I fell asleep.