Gotta Get Out and Ice Skating

Y/N P.O.V.

*A few weeks later*

Well, Dad's back and things couldn't have been better. Dad and I are getting along great and he got me back into Norwest. Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael finished writing their new song called, "Gotta Get Out," and I'm going over to help them set up for their YouTube video. Calum has remembered to go to his football practices and I watched him play a few games.

"Dad, I'm going to Cal's. I'll be back later," I said.

"Okay, have fun," he said as I walked out the door and headed to Calum's.

I knocked on the door and Calum opened it.

"Hey, you," he greeted and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hey, Cal," I said, walking into the house, all the guys already sitting on the couch.

"Ready to film?" Ashton asked.

"I guess so," I said, smiling.

When we were done setting up the microphones and cameras, we were ready to start.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready," the said in unison. I clicked the record button and Luke started playing his guitar. Ashton came in with his drumming, followed by Michael on the acoustic. Luke began to sing...

"Even when the sky is falling down, even when the earth is crumbling around my feet".

Calum and Michael then sang...

"Even when we try to say goodbye, and you can cut the tension with a knife in here".

I looked at them as they sang and played their instruments. Sure, they looked nervous at first, but over time they seemed to calm down.

"We just gotta get out".

Luke sang and I ended the video.

"You guys sounded amazing," I said.

"Really?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, it sounded really good," I said, giving him a hug.

"Well, now we have to edit this. That's the hardest part," Luke said.

"You need help?" Michael asked.

"No, it's fine. I'll do it later. I have a date to go on," Luke said, getting up.

"Aleisha?" Michael asked.

"You bet. I'll see you guys later" Luke said, walking out of the house.

"Have any of you met Aleisha?" Calum asked. We all shook our heads, no.

"We should meet her, though," Michael said.

"Yeah, that would be cool," I said.

"Ash, you wanna go get some pizza?" Michael asked.

"Sure," they said, getting up.

"You're just ditching us?" I asked.

"Calum has a date to take you on," Michael said, leaving the house.

"I can't keep a secret with them," Calum said, getting up.

"Where're we gonna go?" I asked. Calum took my hand and led me to Joy's car.

"On a date," he said, getting in the driver's seat.

"You know how to drive?" I asked.

"If Mike can do it, so can I," Calum said, starting the ignition and putting the car in gear. He backed out of the driveway surprisingly well.

"If we die today I-"

"I love you too," Calum cut me off.

~~~

Calum parked the car and we went into the frigid building.

"Ice skating," Calum said.

"No, I- I can't," I said.

"Yes you can. What's your shoe size?" he asked.

"(Your Shoe Size)," I replied.

Calum came back with two pairs of ice skates and handed a pair to me. I tied both of them and stood up, slowly.

"You ready?" Calum asked.

"I guess," I said.

Calum intertwined our fingers together as we walked onto the ice. I tried to skate forward, but I almost fell. Calum grabbed my waist which prevented me from falling. Calum's other hand was held tightly on the railing.

"Why did you think this was a good idea?" I asked.

"Hmm... I guess I'm just a bit... rusty," Calum said, letting go of the wall and my hand, skating around the rink, getting back to me quickly.

"Yeah, rusty," I said, sarcastically. He took both of my hands and started skating backwards as I let him lead me.

And then he fell.

"Like I said, rusty," he said, getting back up, taking my hands in his and started backwards again.

We skated to the middle of the skating rink and Cal stopped. He leaned his forehead onto mine, our lips inches apart.

"I really love you, Y/N," he said.

"I love you too, Cal," I said. Our lips connected and I could feel him smiling.

~~~

We went back to the house and went upstairs to his room. We watched (Movie or TV Show) and cuddled in his bed.