Shirtless

Calum's P.O.V.

Y/N fell asleep while I was rubbing her back. I got up and went to the living room.

"You can go, Y/N's fine so you don't have to stay," Mason said from the couch, not taking his eyes off from the TV.

"I'll go when Y/N feels safe and tells me to leave," I said as I sat at the opposite end of the couch.

~~~

"I'm hungry," Mason whinned. It's been about an hour and Y/N wasn't awake yet, but I wouldn't blame her. If I had to deal with him for most of the day, I'd be worn out.

"I'll order a pizza," I said, getting out my phone.

"We had pizza the last night," he said.

"Too bad, I'm not cooking," I said. I dialed the number and placed the order.

"They'll be here in about an hour," I said.

~~~

"Y/N, do you wanna get up?" I asked. The pizza had come a little earlier than expected and I thought Y/N was going to be hungry.

She groaned.

"We got pizza. It came a few minutes ago," I said. She immediately opened her eyes and got up.

"You must be hungry," I said, laughing a little.

"Yeah, starving," she said. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Mason had already eaten a slice. I got one and so did Y/N.

~~~

"I'm gonna go to sleep," Mason said, getting up from the couch and heading to his room.

"That's a good idea, I'm pretty tired. Are you gonna come?" I asked Y/N.

"No, I have a paper that's due in a few days," she said.

"Okay, well, goodnight, love," I said and walked to Y/N's room.

I took off my shirt, changed into some shorts, and got under the sheets. I heard someone come in the room and I sat up.

"Sorry, I need my laptop," she said, walking to the desk and grabbing her laptop.

"It's all good," I said, laying back down. She closed the door and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I suddenly woke up. I looked at the clock. 3:26 a.m. I looked around, but Y/N wasn't there. I got up out of the bed and headed to the kitchen to get a snack. As I walked into the living room, I saw Y/N sleeping on the couch, her laptop sitting on her stomach. I set the laptop on the coffee table and carefully picked her up.

"Ahh! Let go, Mason!" she shrieked.

"Hey, it's me," I said.

"Oh, sorry. I don't sleep easily when Mason's around," she said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You look hot when you're shirtless," she mumbled to herself, but I could still hear her.

I blushed, "thanks".

I laid her down on the bed and pulled the sheets up to her chest. I got in and closed my eyes.

"Night, Cal," she said.

"Night".