The Meeting of Aleisha McDonald

Y/N's P.O.V.

We were on our third movie when Calum's phone rang.

"It's Luke," he said, answering the call as I sat beside him.

"When?" Calum asked. I couldn't hear what Luke was saying.

"Hold on, let me check," Calum said before turning toward me.

"You want to meet Luke and Aleisha for dinner at seven?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, we'll meet you there then," Calum said.

"Okay, bye," he said and hung up the phone.

"Luke wants us to meet Aleisha," Calum said.

"I heard. Are the rest of the guys coming?" I asked.

"No, he said he wanted us to come because I won't make sexual jokes and he wanted you there to make Aleisha feel comfortable," he said.

"Okay, cool. Where's it at?" I asked.

"Est. That one on the plaza".

"That fancy one? Luke better be paying," I said.

"He is, I made sure of it. He said we had to dress formal so... do you have a dress?"

"I don't think so".

"To the mall we go," Calum said, getting off the bed. He held my hand and led me down the stairs.

"Hey, Mum. Can you drive Y/N and I to the mall?" he asked.

"Sure, just let me grab my keys," Joy said, leaving the living room.

She came back and we followed her outside to the car.

~~~

"What about this one?" I asked Calum, trying on the third dress I had picked out.

"It looks good too," he said.

"That's what you said about the last one".

"Try on this one," he said handing me a black, flowy dress with lace around the neck. I went back into the dressing room and put on the dress.

"Okay, I like this one," I said, walking out to show Calum. His jaw dropped and he looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"This one it is," I said, going back into the dressing room and putting on my clothes I previously had on. We walked to the cashier's desk and I payed with some money Dad gave me. Joy brought me back to my house so I could get ready.

"Hey, Dad. I'm gonna go out with some friends at seven tonight," I said to Dad who was sitting on the couch.

"Okay, do you have a ride?" he asked.

"Uh- yeah," I said, not really sure.

"Okay then. Oh, I got a job today," he said.

"Really? Congrats," I said.

"Thank you, sweetie," he said.

"What are you working as?" I asked.

"I'm a pharmaceutical salesman. I've been studying recently and it pays well. I'll be working the weekdays when you have school so I won't be able to bring you or pick you up," he explained.

"Okay, that's fine. I'm happy for you Dad," I said.

"Thank you, honey. Have a good time tonight," he said as I walked into my room. I'm happy he made some progress in his life.

As I was putting on my makeup, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Cal...

Cal: I'll pick you up at 6:45 xx

I replied...

Y/N: Okay, see you then :)

I put on the rest of my makeup and curled my hair. Just as I got my shoes on, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Calum in a tux. He looked at me in awe.

"Hey, beautiful. Ready to go?" he asked.

I blushed and nodded my head. He took my hand and led me to the car, opening the car door for me as Joy drove us to the restaurant.

~~~

We got to Est. and holy crap, this place was fancy.

"Luke really went all out," I said as we walked in.

"Yeah, and he takes us here after he made me pay for his coffee," Calum said as we spotted Luke and Aleisha sitting at a booth.

"Hey, Luke," I said.

"Hey, Y/N. This is Aleisha," Luke said, looking at the blonde haired girl sitting beside him.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said, smiling at Aleisha.

"It's nice to meet you too," she said in a sweet voice.

"Aleisha, this is Calum," Luke said as Calum and I sat down in our booth.

"Nice to meet you," Calum said.

"Nice to meet you too," she said. The waiter came and we ordered our drinks.