Hospitalized

Calum's P.O.V.

I checked my phone again, nothing, as expected. It was midnight and I was laying in bed. Again, I couldn't sleep.

"I don't feel right laying here," I thought. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen, grabbing Mum's car keys. I made sure everyone was asleep and headed out the door. I got in the car and turned the keys, starting the ignition. I slowly backed out of the driveway and then changed the gear into drive and off I went.

I drove to Sydney and parked the car. I walked along the beach and sat in the spot Y/N and I did on our first date.

"I really like you, Y/N".

"I really like you too, Cal".

I remembered when we kissed, when I threw her in the ocean, when we walked on top of the bridge. I smiled at the thought of her. I could hear her voice saying she loves me.

I went back to the car and drove to the park. I sat on the swings, looking at all the trees. I got up and walked on the path through the trees. It was a peaceful night, a little chilly, but it felt nice. Then, I saw something hanging from a tree branch. I walked closer, it was a shirt. I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight. It was a plaid, red, long sleeve shirt that looked familiar. It had a huge tear on the back of the shirt and a smaller tear on the sleeve. I smelt it, and it smelled like Y/N. I smelled it some more. Yep, definately Y/N.

I continued walking through the forest, until I got to a clearing. I saw a figure in the distance. I slowly walked towards it and the figure looked familiar. I stepped on a stick and it made a loud crunch sound and the figure turned around.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Calum, what are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing".

"I was going on a walk and found...Y/N," he said.

"What?!" I yelled, walking over to him.

"I almost stepped on her," he said. I sat down next to her. She was laying down in the grass, her pulse was weak, and she didn't look okay. Her face, arms, and legs were all scratched up.

"We need to call an ambulance," I said. Michael got out his phone and dialed a number. He started talking, but I couldn't focus on that right now.

"What were you thinking?" I asked her, quietly. I took her hand in mine. Her hands were cold and limp.

"They'll be here as soon as they can," Michael said.

A few minutes later, we heard sirens in the distance. We saw four men with flashlights run through the trees with a stretcher in their hands.

"How long has she been here?" One of them asked.

"I don't know, I found her laying here when I was walking through about thirty minutes ago," Michael explained.

The men lifted Y/N onto the stretcher.

"We're going to need to bring her to the hospital," another man said.

"Wait, can we come?" I asked.

"No, not until we check up on her," the man said. The four of them got up and carried the stretcher away. Michael and I stood there, in shock.

"What do you think happened?" I asked him.

"I don't know. She was only away for two days, but who knows how long she's been laying here," he said. I looked around the area and saw a backpack by a tree. It was Y/N's.

"I think we should go home, Calum. We'll go visit her at the hospital tomorrow," Michael said.

"Alright," I said, getting up and grabbing Y/N's backpack. I walked back to the car and drove back home.