Break to the Pier, Michael the Child, and Going for a Swim

Calum's P.O.V.

"Damn, messed up again," I cursed. We took the audio from our "Gotta Get Out" video on YouTube and used it for the CD. Now, I was trying to do the beginning of Unpredictable, but I kept getting the notes wrong.

"Hey, it's okay. Let's take a break guys," Ashton said. Y/N walked in with some water bottles and handed one to each of us.

"We haven't even done anything yet," Luke said.

"I mean, it took us awhile to get the audio copied onto the editor," I said.

"What time is it?" Ashton asked.

"One," Y/N said, sitting next to me.

"I'm hungry," Michael said.

"You're always hungry," I said.

"We should get something to eat," Luke said.

"Yeah," I said. We all got up and get in the car. Michael in the passenger seat, Ashton driving, and Luke, Y/N, and I in back.

"Where to?" Ashton asked, starting the ignition.

"To the pier," Luke said.

"Why are we going to the pier?" Michael asked.

"We're gonna meet Aleisha there and do some stuff. I'm tired just sitting in my house," Luke said.

"Fine by me," I said.

~~~

We got out of the car and look around. It was really hot outside and there were a lot of teenagers out and about.

"Where are you?" Luke asked. We all turned toward him to see he was on his phone.

"Oh, okay. See you there," Luke said and he hung up his phone.

"I'm gonna go meet Aleisha and her friends at the beach. I'll meet you guys later," he said, walking off.

"Umm, bye?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"You guys wanna go swimming? It's really hot out here," Ashton asked.

"I don't have my bathing suit," Y/N said.

"You don't need one," Ashton said.

"I'm not gonna skinny dip," I said.

"No, I mean, we can just go in our clothes. Luke's the only one wearing jeans," Ashton said.

"I'm wearing jeans," Y/N said.

"Jean shorts don't count," Michael said.

"So, I ask again, do you want to go swimming?" Ashton asked.

"I want food," Michael said.

"Alright, we'll get food first," I said. We walked to a booth that sold pizza and Michael bought four pieces. Ashton, Y/N, and I bought two slices.

"I could've paid," Y/N said.

"You bought me a bass, I think it's my turn to buy you something," I said. The four of us sat down at a table and continued talking about stuff.

"Are you really gonna drop out?" Michael asked me.

"Probably. I mean, I still haven't talked to my parents, but I guess the subject will come up when it does," I said.

"If we get signed by a record label, are you still gonna play football?" Ashton asked. I shrugged my shoulders. We finished our pizza and walked around until some guys stopped us.