Airport Fiasco

Calum's P.O.V.

The song ended and I clapped. I looked beside me, but Y/N wasn't there.

"Y/N?" I called out. I couldn't see her anywhere. I jogged to the back of the crowd, but didn't see her.

"Y/N!" I yelled, no response. I jogged around on the outside of the crowd, but she wasn't there.

"Where is she?" I thought. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. The phone rang a few times before she answered.

"Y/N, where are you I can't fi-"

"Cal, go to the airport, now. I can-" was all she said before the line dropped.

"Y/N?" I asked. I looked at my phone.

Call Ended

I quickly called mum.

"Mum, pick me up, right now," I said.

"I'm on my way," she said and hung up. About a minute later, she was there. I got in the front seat and quickly closed the door.

"Go to the airport," I said, frantically.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Drive! I'll tell you on the way," I said. She drove as fast as she could without breaking the speed limit.

"I lost Y/N at the concert thing we were at. So, I called her and she told me to go to the airport. She seemed panicked and... Yeah, I don't know," I said.

"Honey, calm down, I'm sure we'll be able to find her," she said, calmly. In about ten minutes, we were at the airport.

"Where do we go?" she asked.

"The main entrance," I said.

"Cal, there are three terminals. There's no main entrance. Where do I go?" she said.

"Shit," I muttered to myself.

"Go to terminal A," I said. She drove to the front and I got out of the car and went to the closest person who was at the desk.

"How may I help you, sir," they said, calmly.

"I need to find my girlfriend. I- I think someone took her," I said.

"What's her name?"

"Y/N Y/L/N".

"And what's she look like?"

"She has (your hair color) hair, she's about (height), she's wearing a Green Day shirt and black jeans," I said.

"Okay, sir. What airline is she flying?"

"I don't know. Someone took her. They didn't tell me anything. Can I just have some help finding her? Can't you alert the other people at different terminals or something? I need to find her!" I said, raising my voice.

"Sir, calm down. I-"

"No, I'm not gonna calm down. If she's lost, I'm gonna find her," I said.

"Well, I can't alert all three terminals at once, the intercom system will only allow me to alert this terminal, and this terminal only," the person said.

"Can't you alert this terminal and call the other ones?"

"Sir, if there was a way, I would. Go to the other terminals and alert them to see if your girlfriend has gone there. I'll alert this terminal right now," she said. She grabbed the speaker that connected to the intercom system, but before she said anything, I ran out the doors and got in the car.

"Terminal B," I said.

Mum drove off and we got to the second terminal. I got out of the car and told the man the same thing I told the other person in the first terminal. I got back in the car and we drove to the third and final terminal.

"What do you need, sir?" the man asked.

"Rude," I thought to myself.

"I need help finding someone," I told them.

They asked me the same questions as they did in the first terminal and I answered the same answers.

"Sir, I think we know who you're talking about," they said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, is this her?" they asked. They turned around a computer screen that had the surveillance system on it. On the screen was Y/N being carried by her dad and someone who looked a little familiar carrying a bunch of boxes which seemed heavy, one suitcase, and a backpack. Y/N was kicking her dad and her dad slapped her on the face.

"Where'd they go?" I asked.

"They went towards security," the man said. I quickly ran to security and looked at the four long lines full of anxious and stressed out travelers. I looked through all of the lines and finally, in the second to last one... I found her.