Father

Y/N's P.O.V.

Joy dropped us off and we walked into the mall.

"Do you need to get anything?" I asked.

"No, we came here for you," he said.

"Oh, right," I said, thinking about my minimal amount of clothing I have. Calum took my hand as we walked to (Favorite Store) and looked around.

"This would look hot on you," Calum said, holding up a mini skirt.

"It's almost winter," I said.

"I mean, it'd still look cute," he said, shrugging his shoulders and putting it back on the rack.

We went around and I tried on clothes. I got a lot of shirts, some sweatpants, jeans, and a few hoodies. And, of course, Calum wanted to pay for everything, but this time, I let him since I didn't have any... I still felt bad, though.

We were walking to the food court to grab some Starbucks, but then I saw someone...

"Calum," I said, pulling him into a store and pointing to my father.

"Oh, shit. Is that your dad?" he asked.

I nodded my head, vigorously and stood behind Calum.

"It's okay, we'll find a way to get out of here," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the back of the store.

"Umm... what can we do?" I said, panicking. I looked behind me.

"Cal, he's right there," I said, facing forwards, immediately.

Calum walked faster and we went up an escalator.

"Okay, I'll call my mum," he said as we walked around the upper level of the store. He called his mom and I kept glancing back to see if my dad was still there.

"He's coming up here," I whispered to Calum. He hung up the phone and started walking faster. We turned a corner and Calum stopped.

"You ready to run?" he asked me.

"Let's go," I said. He grabbed my hand again and we ran, turning corners and trying to look for the exit.

"I forgot, It's downstairs," Calum said.

"Y/N?" I heard a slightly pissed off voice somewhere behind me.

"Don't stop," Calum said, he ran faster as I tried to keep up with him.

"Y/N!"