"Our Night"

Y/N's P.O.V.

Calum and I walked into the band room. No one else was there yet, but we still sat in our usual spots on the rug beside each other.

"You wanna go somewhere tonight?" Calum asked.

"Sure, where?"

"Some bands are playing at the beach tonight. I thought it would be fun to go," he said.

"You guys should play," I said.

"I don't know, I kinda just wanted to hang out with you tonight," he said, sweetly.

"Aww, okay. It's a date then," I said. Calum kissed me and I kissed him back. I could feel him smiling. After awhile, we pulled back.

"I love you, Y/N," he said, smiling.

"I love you too, Calum". My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket to see I had a text from the unknown sender.

Unknown: What's up, Ms. Slut Face Bitch? Bet you had fun with Calum last night, eh? Go back to where you came from little hoe.

"Umm... Cal," I said.

"Yeah?" he asked. I handed him my phone and he looked at the text.

"What an ass. We're finding this person," he said, getting up, angry.

"Calum, what if it causes more trouble?" I said, grabbing his hand and stopping him from walking off.

"You don't want to find who's doing this? Y/N, they're calling you things that you aren't, that's not okay," he said.

"But maybe it'll stop if we give it time. If we act like it's no big deal, they might stop," I said.

He sat down and sighed, "if you don't want to do it, I won't make you". Then, Michael walked into the room.

"Hey, guys," he said.

"Hey," we said in unison.

"Where's Luke?" Calum asked.

"Not coming, he said he's sick," Michael said. The bell rang and Calum and I got up.

"You going to class for once?" I asked Calum.

"I have class with you," he said, smiling,

~~~

We walked back home after school and we went upstairs to Calum's room.

"What time should we leave?" I asked Calum.

"They don't start until seven, but we can go grab a bite to eat before," he said. We both agreed on doing that and Joy drove us to the beach. We went and ate (some kind of food you want that's by the beach). Then, we went to see the bands play.

"You could've been up there," I said looking up at him.

"Too many people. Plus, tonight's our night," he said kissing my forehead. The music began to play again and we jumped up and down. People moved up to get closer to the stage, stepping on me, and then I fell over.

"Cal," I called, but he didn't hear me over the loud music. Someone grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the crowd.

"Calum!" I screamed, but I couldn't see him.

"Say goodbye to your boyfriend," someone said. It was a guy... Someone I knew... I looked to see who it was.

"Trevor?"