All the Little Things

Calum's P.O.V.

Y/N left to go to class and all three of us sat in silence for a few minutes.

"She can influence you," Luke said.

"Well, yeah. They're dating, they're bound to impact each other in some ways," Michael said.

"Wait, you two are dating? Like an actual relationship?" Luke asked, shocked.

"Umm... Yeah," I said.

"So you guys have... benefits, right?" he asked.

"What? No, way too early for that. I said I would only feel comfortable taking it to the sexual level once we're married," I said.

"You're such a caveman... Having sex is the best thing that comes out of the relationship," Michael said.

"What about all the other stuff? Like cuddles and stuff?"

"Hmm... I don't get you like I thought I did," Michael said, picking up the guitar and playing a few notes.

"Why don't you play?" Luke asked Michael.

"I mean, I know a few songs, but nothing else," Michael said.

"What songs?" I asked.

"I Miss You, Rolling in the Deep, Jasey Rae, and Teenage Dirtbag," he said.

"Play one of them," Luke commanded.

Michael started playing I Miss You by Blink-182. I knew the song and all its lyrics by heart. I started singing quietly while Michael played.

"Calum, sing louder," Luke said. I raised my volume a little bit, but that's all.

We had ended the song and we sat in silence.

"That was good, guys," Luke said.

We both shrugged our shoulders.

"Do you think we could do it?" Michael asked.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Start a band".