Where Did She Go?

Calum's P.O.V.

I woke up and got out of bed. It felt different not having Y/N sleeping on my chest. I got ready to go to school and quickly ate breakfast.

"Where's your girl?" Michael asked as I sat down.

"She said she wanted to go back home so... she did," I said.

"Hmm... Okay then," he said. Luke walked in the door and sat next to Michael.

"Where's Y/N?" he asked.

"She went back home," I said.

"You didn't have your cuddle buddy, that's tough," he said.

"Yeah, I miss her," I said.

"Is she coming today?" Michael asked. We both shrugged.

"I'm sure he's on her way," I said.

~~~

It's been about four hours into the day and Y/N hasn't showed up yet. Michael, Luke, and I were all sitting at our usual table eating our lunch.

"Call her," Luke said to me, taking a bite from his sandwich.

"I will when we get back to the band room," I said.

"Maybe she just overslept," Michael said.

"I don't think so, she usually wakes me up," I said, eating.

"She could just be sick and not feeling very well," Luke said.

"I don't know, I'll call her later," I said.

~~~

We got back to the band room after lunch and I took my phone out to call her.

The phone rang and it got to her voicemail.

"Went to voicemail".

"Text her," Luke said.

I texted her, asking her where she was and if she was okay, but there wasn't a response.

"I don't know, I'll go over to her house after school," I said.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Michael asked me.

"Why not?"

"Her dad. If he thinks you had sex with her then he could beat the shit out of you or something like that," Michael said.

"That's true".

"I can go over there with you... Or for you if you prefer," Michael suggested.

"Okay, we'll go after school?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

~~~

Once school was over, Michael and I headed over to Y/N's house. We didn't talk much on the way...

"Alright, how're we gonna do this?" he asked once we got to Y/N's house.

"I don't know. What if you knock on the door and I'll go in through her bedroom window and see if she's there?"

"Dude, no. That's creepy. If this guy hasn't seen you before, then he won't know if you were the guy that had "sex" with Y/N," he said putting air quotes on the word.

"I don't know. I just want to make sure she's okay," I said.

"Fine, we'll just do it your way. Go around and I'll knock on the door," Michael said, walking up to the door.

I headed around the corner to her bedroom window and climbed up to it. I opened the window and quietly climbed through it and placed my feet on the floor. I looked around, nothing was there. There was just a bed in the middle of the room. I looked in the closet, nothing. I looked through the drawers, nothing. I heard footsteps that sounded like they were coming down the hallway, so I quickly climbed out of the window and jumped down.

"Did you find her?" Michael asked, standing right behind me.

"No, there wasn't anything in her room," I said.

"Oh. Well, her dad doesn't know where she is. He said he thought she went to school when he was sleeping".

"Strange," I said.

"I think I should be getting home," Michael said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," I said as he walked away. I started heading home, checking my phone every once in awhile. I called her again, but it went straight to voicemail. I texted her again, but there wasn't a response. I was worried...

"Where could she be?" I thought to myself.