Beach

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up, the sunlight peeking through the blinds. I got out of bed and checked my phone. It was 11:23 in the morning and Calum had texted...

Cal: I'll pick you up at one, is that okay?

You: Yeah, I'll see you then :)

~~~

After watching a few episodes of (favorite show,) I went to get ready. I got out my bikini that I was going to wear and changed. The bikini was a pretty peach color that I got in America right before we moved. I put on some athletic shorts and a tank top/graphic tee. I went to the bathroom and put my hair up into a high ponytail.

I've got to be honest, independent living isn't turning out that bad.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly slipped on some sandals and opened the door to see Calum.

"I told you, swimsuit, right?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah, they're under my clothes. Who drove you?" I asked.

"My sister, Mali," he said as we headed towards the car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He got in on the other side and we were on our way. I looked at Mali and she was really pretty.

"So this is the girl you've always been talking about," she said.

"Mali, shut up," Calum said, embarrassed, as he hit his sister on the arm from the backseat.

"Can't say it's not true," she mumbled. I looked at Calum and his whole face was bright pink.

~~~

Mali parked the car and we all got out.

"You're coming with us?" Calum asked her.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I'll give you your space. I'm meeting up with some friends," she said.

We walked to the same umbrella as last night. Mali put her stuff down and walked off.

"We gonna get in?" Calum asked as soon as she left.

"Yeah," I said as I took off my shorts and shirt. Calum just watched me.

"Calum Hood, are you checking me out?" I asked.

"Uhh- no, well yeah. But only because you're beautiful," he mumbled the last part, but I could still hear sim. Calum took off his shirt, revealing his abs, and we both walked to the shore.

"The water's kinda cold," I said as my feet touched the water.

"Do I need to pick you up again?" he asked. I shook my head violently.

"Well, that's too bad because I'm going to anyway," he said with a smirk on his face. He picked me up and grabbed me by my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked into the water.

"Ready?" he asked. The water was up to my waist.

"No," I said.

"I could throw you," he said. With that he let go and I stumbled to find my balance. The water was up to my chest now. Calum bent down so he was the same height as me.

"The water's nice," he said.

"Yeah".

There was an awkward silence, but then he broke the silence.

"Hey, Y/N, are we dating now?" he asked.

"What?"

"Like, are we just friends or are we actually... together?" he asked.

"I mean, I never thought of it," I said.

"Oh, sorry, I just made things really awkward," he said.

There was a long silence between us...

"Do you... want to be more tha-" was all I could get out before someone tackled me and I fell in the water. Coughing, I stood back up and saw Luke.