My Dream

*A few days before tour*

Cal's P.O.V.

"So, is it okay?" I asked my parents with pleading eyes.

"You really want to give up football and drop out of school just for this?" Dad asked.

"But this could be our big break. I could be part of something big," I argued.

"But you could also live in our basement if this backfires," Mum said.

"We'll think about it. Go to your room and pack for your tour," Dad said.

I walked back to my room and decided to call Y/N.

"Hey, Cal. What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing much, just packing and thinking and stuff."
"I'm so proud of you. I can't believe you're actually going on tour," she said.

I sighed, "yeah, neither can I, but what about you? We're not going to be able to see each other in six months."

"Cal, it'll be okay. We'll talk almost everyday and I'll see you when you're on the Australia leg," she said. I didn't say anything.

"This is your dream. Don't be sad just because of me. You want this," she said. She was right, this was my dream. 

"Alright, but I'll miss you. I have to pack. I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said and hung up.

~~~

After a couple of hours sorting through my stuff, I was done. I put my bags next to my bed and went to the kitchen to get some food, but then I got a text.

Luke: my house now, guys are already here.

I made myself a sandwich and walked to Luke's.

"Hey guys," I greeted them. They were all sitting on the couch.

"How's your mum, Ash?" I asked.

"She's doing alright. She has to take it easy for a few more days. I don't want her to pass out again," he said.

"Wait, why are we all here?" Michael asked.

Luke shrugged, "oh, I wanted you to help me make a decision for the tour," he said and left to go get something from his room.

He came back with two shirts in his hands.

"Which one should I bring?" he asked.

"Really? You needed us here for this?" Ashton asked.

"We're going to be stuck together for six months, better get used to it," Luke said.

"The blue one," Michael said.

"I agree," I said. Luke went back to his room.

"Are you guys packed and ready?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ha, no," Michael said.

Luke came back and sat on the couch.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this."