Slept Over?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning at midday. "Trevor..." I thought. I knew that sounded familiar. I thought for a moment.

"Oh! The guy who I was supposed to do my project with... Oh crap, project. It was due on Friday!" I said, smacking myself.

"Damn it, he's gonna be so mad," I thought. I got on my laptop and quickly emailed him. I sent the email and closed my laptop shut, leaning back against my headboard.

"I don't think that's the right Trevor, though. He doesn't seem like the type to be associated with Mason," I thought.

My door swung open, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up to see an angry Dad standing at my doorway, but then he started walking over to me.

"Y/N Y/L/N, you had another guy sleep here when I was gone?!" he screamed at me.

"Ugh," was all I managed to say. I was shocked.

"Don't even give me that, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Mason told me everything," he said, angrily.

"So you believe Mason when he says I had someone over, but you don't believe me, your own daughter, when I tell you he tried to rape me?" I asked, raising my voice.

"I knew Mason was staying, but you didn't ask me if another person, let alone, a horny guy, stay!" he shouted.

"You never asked me if I was okay with Mason staying. This wouldn't have happened if he would've just stayed in America. I would've been comfo-"

"That's it, we're moving back," he said.

"What?! No, you're kidding," I said in disbelief.

"You've developed a negative attitude ever since we came here. Here, I'll even help you pack," he said, opening the closet.

"What's this?" he asked, pointing at a duffel bag.

"His clothes," I said. To be honest, I forgot they were there... I'll have to return them tomorrow.

He bent down and went through Calum's bag, throwing his clothes all over.

"Dad what the hell?" I asked.

"He didn't even pack condoms? Are you kidding me? I'm not allowing you to be associated with a guy as irresponsible as him!" he screamed.

"We didn't even have sex!" I yelled.

"Stop lying!" he yelled and smacked me in the side of the face. I looked at him in disbelief, his face still filled with anger. I immediately ran out of the house, grabbing my shoes as I ran out. I ran about three blocks and turned the corner to Calum's house. I stopped for a second to put on my shoes and then continued running.

I got to his house and knocked on the door. A lady opened the door and gave me a confused look.

"Umm, is Calum here?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be Y/N, I've heard so many great things about you. Please, come in," the woman said. I walked in and she closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Calum's mum. It's nice to meet you" she said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said, shaking her hand.

"Calum's upstairs in his room. He might be sleeping still or he might be playing his xbox," she said.

"Thank you," I said, walking upstairs.

I walked down the hallway and into his room, quietly opening the door. He was sleeping. I sat down beside him on the bed and looked at him. He's so adorable. He was shirtless and his sheets covered his torso down. His hair was messed up, but he was so cute either way. I caressed the side of his face and his eyes opened slowly.

"Good morning, beautiful. What a nice surprise," he said, smiling.

"You're so cute," I said. He pecked my nose and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's 12:43".

"What brings you by?" he asked with a smile.

"Umm..." I started saying.

"Oh, no. Something happened, I'm sorry," he said, hugging me.

"My dad kinda got told by Mason that we slept together when he was gone".

"But we didn't even sleep together... Like that," he said.

"Well, he doesn't believe me and now... he's planning to move back," I said.

"No..." Calum said, hugging me again. I wrapped my arms around him and a few tears started slipping down my cheek.

"It's not for sure though. I really hope he thinks over what he's doing," I said, hugging him tighter.

"But I'll miss you so much if you go," he said.

"I will too," I whispered. We sat back up and Calum wiped off my tears with his thumb.

"We'll get through this".