We Made It

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N Y/L/N," the principal said. I walked up and he gave me my high school diploma. I looked out into the crowd and saw my dad smiling and clapping.

~~~

"Congratulations, you made it," my dad said as we walked into the house.

"Yep, can't believe it," I said. I walked to my room and changed clothes. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop.

5 Seconds of Summer tweeted an image.

I clicked the notification and looked at the picture. It was the guys on stage playing at Madison Square Garden. I looked at the tweet...

Sold out at MSG! Thank you all for coming! Ash x

I smiled at the screen. "They made it," I thought to myself. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. The last time we all talked was when Calum broke up with me, I still have that grey hoodie he gave me. I haven't kept in contact with the guys, even though I think about them almost everyday. I'll always be watching them grow as a band from afar... But I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about me...

Calum's P.O.V.

"Guys! We made it!" Ashton said in the break room. We all cheered.

"Can't believe we started in that little band room back in Northwest," Luke said.

"Oh yeah, and that one girl was there," Michael said.

"Y/N?" I asked.

"Yeah, I remember her. Sweet girl," Ashton said. The guys continued to talk, but I thought about that girl, half way around the world now. How she helped change our lives forever...

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the make-up running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

No, I'm really not fine at all

Tell me this is just a dream

'Cause I'm really not fine at all