Cheater

Y/N's P.O.V.

~~~After School~~~

"See you later, Y/N," Calum said as he waved to me. I smiled and continued to walk home. Home wasn't that far, it was just about a mile.

When I got home, I got some (your favorite food) and watched some TV. After about an hour of watching (favorite show), my phone buzzed. It was a text from Mason. "What do you want?" I muttered to myself. I opened the text to see a picture of me and Calum walking to class with our hands together.

Mason: Cheater.

You decided to reply...

You: We're not together anymore. Stop bothering me.

You put your phone down beside you and continued to watch your show.

~~~

I went to my room and changed my clothes to something more comfortable, but then I remembered; Luke's YouTube channel. I changed my clothes and got the note Luke gave me. I typed in his username in the search bar on YouTube and started watching some of the covers he did and surprisingly, he was really good.

I then decided to text him.

You: Hey, it's Y/N. I watched some of your YouTube covers, they're really good!

He didn't respond so I decided to take a quick nap.

~~~

"Honey, I'm home," Dad said as you woke up. I got out of bed and went to the living room where he was.

"Hey," you said.

"How was school?"

"It was fine, boring".

"Oh, I see," he said. I went back to my room and unlocked my phone. I had 2 notifications from Luke.

Luke: Thanks, princess.

Luke: Is it okay if I give Calum your number? He's been asking me all day and really wants to talk to you.

I blushed at the thought of Calum wanting to talk to me outside of school, so I replied...

You: Yeah, it's fine.

Luke: Thanks, princess x

A few minutes later, you got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey, it's Calum. Luke gave me your number.

You: Yeah, he asked me. How're you doing?

Calum: Good, you?

You: I'm good.

Calum: Did you watch some of Luke's videos?

You: Yeah, they were pretty good. You should make a YouTube too.

Calum: I thought about it, but I think I'd just seem like a wannabe.

You: Idk, you're good for sure.

Calum: Thanks :)