Wherever You Are

Calum's P.O.V.

"Let's get lunch," Luke said. We looked around the forest with no luck in finding Y/N.

We all went back to Michael's car and he drove us to deli. We got our sandwiches and sat at one of the tables.

"Do you really think she got on a plane back to America?" Luke asked.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I think she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to go back," Michael said.

"Can we change the subject, please?" I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little mad. Mad that she didn't tell me where she was going, mad she won't contact me, mad that I'm her boyfriend and she didn't come to me for help, mad that she decided to go back to her dad, and mad that she wouldn't come out of hiding.

"Sorry, I just... I think I'm gonna go," I said, getting up.

"But, we're trying to help you find her. Isn't that what you want?" Luke asked.

"Of course I want to find her, but I didn't ask for you to help me," I said.

"Calu-" Luke started to say.

"Luke, let him go," Michael said. I walked out of the deli and started to go home.

"Where is she!?" I yelled. She could be fine, but I had a feeling she wasn't. She could be sick and at someone else's house with a dead phone, but I knew that wasn't it. I was paranoid, scared, wondering where she was.

"She could be dead".