Cover?

Calum's P.O.V.

I went back into the band room, Luke in the same spot as when I left.

"She already has a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No, ex. It's a long story," I said.

He nodded his head and continued playing "A Team" by Ed Sheeran. I softly sang to the words, but then he stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"We should do a cover," he said.

"What? No, I'm not-"

"C'mon, I'll put it on my channel and-"

"Uh-uh, no way am I going to sing in front of a video camera and have you put it all over the internet. I have such a bad voice," I said.

"Dude, no you don't. It's really good actually. Are you doing this because I kept interrupting you and Y/N? Look, I'm sorry, I'll back off, but I want you to do this cover with me," he said.

"I don't know..."

Y/N came in the door with Mason.

"Look, ask Y/N, she'll tell you the truth," Luke said.

"What?" she asked and sat down next to me. Mason just stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"Do you think my voice is good enough to be on the internet?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" she asked in confusion.

"I want Calum to do a cover with me, but he doesn't think his voice is good," Luke explained.

"I haven't heard you sing before," she said, looking at me.

"I'm not gonna sing in front of him, he's just going to make fun of me" I said, pointing to Mason. Y/N got up and pushed Mason out of the room. She came back and sat by me again. I looked at Luke and he started playing the introduction. I took a deep a breath and started to sing...

"White lips, pale face. Breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste. Light's gone, day's end. Struggling to pay rent. Long nights, strange men," I stopped.

"You sound... lovely," she said with a smile. I smiled and tackled her to the ground with a hug.

"Thanks, love," I said, and booped her nose. We sat back up and I looked at Y/N. She had a blush on her cheeks

"See, you're good. Will you do it?" Luke asked. I looked at Y/N and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll do it," I said.