Early Meetings

Y/N's P.O.V.

My alarm clock went off and I rolled out of bed. Struggling to get any motivation to get up. Then my phone rang. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Mmm... Hello?" I said, sounding very groggy and unenthusiastic.

"Y/N, I'm outside, will you let me in?" Calum asked on the other side of the phone.

"I'm coming," I said, hanging up the phone and getting up. I stretched and walked to my bathroom, taming my hair and washing off my face before I went and opened the door for Calum.

"Hey, love," he said.

"Hey," I said, tiredly. He came inside and I closed the door.

"Where's your dad?" he asked.

"Work, he got a job selling drugs," I said.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Pharmaceutical sales, not the illegal kind," I said, walking to my bedroom. Calum followed me and sat on my bed.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked.

"Don't know, I was ready early and I didn't want to wait in my house so I came here," he said.

"Cool," I said, putting on a pullover and some skinny jeans.

"Staring's rude, Hood," I said, looking over at home, buttoning my jeans.

"I can't help it, you're beautiful," he said with a goofy look on his face.

"Stop saying that," I said, laughing lightly.

"What? That You're beautiful? I will never stop telling you. You're beautiful, Y/N. You're beautiful, you're so beautiful," he said, smiling.

"You're such a dork," I said, laughing.

"But I'm your dork," he said. I smiled and got my shoes on. I went to the kitchen and ate (Some Breakfast Food). Then, we headed for school.

~~~

"The video's up," Luke said as he took a seat next to Michael. We were all in the bandroom talking about what all happened this weekend and what we did.

"How's Aleisha?" Michael asked.

"She's good. Her mum got sick and she had to go home," Luke said.

"Wait, how do you know?" Luke asked.

"Well, my buddy, Calum, told me you wanted Y/N and him there instead of me. I'm offended," Michael said.

"It was nice, not having to hear sexual jokes all the time," Luke said, jokingly.

"I'm still deeply offended that you chose Calum over me," Michael pouted.

"Well, sucks to suck," Luke said.

The bell rang and I got up.

"Going to class?" Michael asked.

"No, I'm gonna fly to Canada," I said, sarcastically walking out of the band room.

"Well, look who's back from her move from America," I heard a familiar, gruff and annoyed voice say behind me. I turned around to see Trevor and his group of friends standing beside him.

"Uhh- hi?" I said, but turned out to be more of a question.

"What're you doing back here? Back to get some more?" Trevor asked.

"What're you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't be so clueless, you're the one who spends all her free time with three horny guys," he said, aggressively.

"What do you want from me? What did I do to you?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Look at the shorty trying to defend herself with questions," he said, looking at his friends. I sighed and walked away.

"What the hell was that? Why is he talking to me?" I thought to myself, but then someone pushed me forward so I was laying on the ground. I looked back and saw none other than Trevor. A few people were laughing at me as I got back up.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"What my problem? You're the one who tried to run away," Trevor said.

"Hey! You don't know anything about that! Stay out of this," I heard Michael yell from behind me. Trevor laughed and walked away.