Trust

Y/N's P.O.V.

After a few minutes of consideration, I decided to tell him.

You: Actually, my parents are divorced. My mom is back in America so I just live with my dad now...

I decided not to go into detail about that subject. It would just put us both into awkward positions.

Cal: Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't have to tell me if you didn't want to.

You: No, I trust you so it's okay :)

Cal: I'm glad you trust me. I trust you too, Y/N. I really do.

You: That's good.

Cal: Can I ask you a question...?

You: Sure, go ahead.

Cal: Have you ever had a boyfriend?

You: I've had two. Trevor who I dated for a few months and then Mason who I dated for about a year. We kinda had to break it off because of the move and I couldn't really trust him anymore :/ What about you?

Cal: Uhh- I've had none. Except for this girl I dated in kindergarten for a day, but we broke up bc she gave another boy animal crackers. I think that other boy was Luke...

You: Lol, Luke seems pretty popular.

Cal: Yeah, almost all the girls in our school like him and he knows a lot of the guys bc of his brother. Strange bc he's only a freshman.

You: Oh, I don't think I'd like to be popular. Seems like too much to handle...

Cal: Yeah, and I'm just too awkward for that kind of stuff.

You: Lol, same tho.

~~~

12:43 a.m.

You: I'm getting tired.

Cal: Me too, I'll talk to you in about seven hours

You: Night, Cal.

Cal: Night, Y/N