How Unpredictable

Michael P.O.V.

It was about ten thirty or so. My parents went to sleep since they had work tomorrow. I got out of my bed, and walked past their bedroom. I could hear snores from both of them, good. I went back to my room and stuffed some pillows under the covers so they would think I was still here. I opened the window, and jumped down, landing on the grass. I closed the window, but left a little crack so I could get back in. I started jogging to Luke's.

"Hey," I said, walking in the room.

"Look who finally showed up. Told you he'd sneak out," Ashton said to Calum.

"So, we recording or not? I got a tight schedule," I said.

"When do you have to be back?"

"No later than five," I said.

"Hmm... Okay. Well we finished editing Out Of My Limit, wanna hear?" Luke said. I nodded my head. Calum put in the CD and the song started playing. I tapped my thumb against my leg to the beat of it.

"Sounds good," I said.

"Should we start recording Unpredictable?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah," we all said in unison.

So for five hours straight, we got Unpredictable recorded with all of our parts.

"Damn, this coffee does help," Luke said.

"Yeah, but I gotta go home," I said, getting up.
"Okay. We'll edit this and you'll be back here by eleven tomorrow?" Ashton asked.

"You mean today? Yeah, I'll see you guys later."