One Hundred Thousand

Calum's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep. I was too worried about Y/N. She hasn't tried to call me and hasn't texted me back yet. I got up and went to the kitchen, got a drink of water, and went back to bed.

"She's probably just at a friend's house and her battery on her phone died... Stop being so paranoid," I told myself. But, I had this bad feeling that she wasn't okay, that she wasn't safe, and she needed help.

"Goddamn it," I thought.

"I have to look for her," I thought.

"You won't have any luck," I thought.

"But what's the harm?"

I got out of bed and put on a hoodie. I made sure everyone was asleep and I went out to look for her. I walked to the park, I walked to the coffee shop, and I walked to her house. But she wasn't anywhere.

"I'm gonna need to look for her somewhere else," I thought. I followed the road that lead me to nowhere, so I turned to go back home.

"Goddamn it," I cursed to myself. I knew I couldn't look for her all night. I didn't know where she went, I didn't know which direction she was headed. Hell, for all I know, she got a plane ticket back to America.

I got back in bed and layed there, worried. Paranoid at the thought...

"Stop psyching yourself out. She's probably fine," I thought. I finally fell asleep around three in the morning.

~~~

"Ugh," I groaned, getting out of bed. I checked my phone. No text back and no calls. Strange. I got ready and walked to school.

"No Y/N?" Michael asked.

I shook my head. Luke wasn't there yet.

"I'm really worried. She hasn't called or texted me back yet," I said.

"She's probably fine," he said.

"If she was fine, she would be here... With us, with me. She would have texted or called. She would have been in her room yesterday. Michael, I don't think she's fine," I said, rubbing my hand through my hair.

Michael didn't say anything and we sat in silence for a few minutes...

"I looked for her last night," I said.

"You did?"

"I didn't find anything, but I didn't expect to".

Luke walked in the room.

"Calum!" he yelled in excitement.

"What?" I asked.

"I have good news," he said, smiling.

"What is it?" I asked, excitedly, hoping it was about Y/N.

"Our cover got 100,000 views!" he said, happily.

My face dropped, "oh, that's cool".

"You don't seem excited," Luke said.

"I thought it was about Y/N," I said.

"Oh, you still haven't heard from her?" Luke asked.

I shook my head, no.

"Then let's go look for her," he said.

"What? We can't go now," I said.

"Yes, we can. C'mon. What about you, Michael?" Luke asked.

"I'm down for any excuse to get out of school," he said, standing up.

"But, we won't even find her. She could've flown somewhere or something," I said.

"Well, we're going. You're her boyfriend and you're not going to any of your classes. Come with us," Luke said.

"Fine, but we don't drive," I said.

"I do," Michael said, holding up his car keys. We all got in Michael's car, Luke rode shotgun.

"Michael, you never told us how you got your license at this age," I said as he put the car in gear and drove out of the school's parking lot.

"It's better if no one knows," he said. The car ride was silent. I was lost in my thoughts when Luke told Michael to stop.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Luke and Michael got out of the car, and I followed them. We stopped at a forest. Luke walked toward the huge oak trees.

"Wait, what're we doing?" I asked.

"We're looking for Y/N".