ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

hey peeps, so guess what! I've decided to keep this book open! which means that I will mostlikely be writing more! now I am writing one shots/short stories, but all of them will be connected in certain ways. I will be writing more with the Hook family because yes, they are my favorites LOL! So all of my one shots will most probably have one of the Hooks in them!

but what an ending to Home (yes I gave it a specific name) RIGHT!?!? I mean, what do you think CJ's plan is? What do you think Mal did that for? AND HARRY IS GONNA FREAK!

but also guys, I think I'm going to go ahead and start my next story and it's going to be CJ when she was trapped in Auradon. I'm also introducing a new character (that I created) but I haven't found a good name yet, which one: Paxton (Pax), Perry, Payton (Pay), or Pete? My favorite right now is Payton.

And with all those P's, who do you think his parent is??? winkity winkity winkity ;)

ALSO I MADE A NEW STORY COVER AND ITS SICK I LOVE IT LOL

now one more announcement, IM OPENING UP THIS STORY TO ALL OF YOU! which means, you can have a say in what I write! if you have an idea for Descendants, and you leave it in the comments section: I may write up a little short story based on your idea! I'll also give you a little shout out for inspiring me ;)

So, ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS???

thanks loves ;) and get ready, these next stories are going to blow you away!