Sunsets - Part 8

Sammy's eyes widened with terror, he shook his head back and forth, "Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah!" He shouted, and CJ simply rolled her eyes with a scoff. "Do you even understand how much trouble we'll be in?!"

CJ put her finger to his lips with a smirk, silencing his mumbling. "We'll only be in trouble if we get caught."

Sammy shook his head back and forth again, resembling a no. "CJ, this is crazy, no, pick someone else!"

CJ pouted, turning towards him as she folded her hands together in front of her body. She looked up at him with her blue eyes, her bottom lip quivering slightly. "Please?" The pirate girl begged, and Sammy looked down at her as a smile grew on his face.

"That's not gonna work on me." He stated, folding his arms across his chest. CJ reached up and put her arms over his shoulders, leaning on him. "PWEASEEEEE!"

Sammy couldn't remain strong for long, for only a few seconds of starring down at the small girl made him weak. "UGH! FINE!" He mumbled, "But when I get pushed off a plank, it's because of you!"

CJ laughed with glee, doing a little happy dance. But that's when she realized the goons outside of the store, looking in. They would for sure be following her, and be watching her. She would never be able to leave the store without her father knowing, and if anyone saw her and Sammy pranking him. They'd be finished.

CJ thought to herself, she already had a prank in mind. But, she'd need someone to distract her warrants. And sending Sammy would be completely idiotic, he wasn't the best at lying or keeping his cool in pressured situations.

"I'll need a some scissors, very large. Splatter paint, every color. And hair dye, preferably pink." CJ mumbled, "Get my things, and find some way to catch a crocodile. And while you're at it, tell my brother to come down here. I'll watch the shop."

"Um, excuse me what?" He stuttered.

CJ shook her hand forwards, shewing him away to go and get her things she asked for. "First, go down to Uma's territory and tell Harry to come up here. Say my father asked for him, that'll get him here real fast. Then go get-"

"No no, CJ, I heard you but? A crocodile and your father!? You must be insane!" Sammy threw his hands in the air with disbelief, not understanding what exactly CJ was planning. But a live crocodile? That sounded like a prank that would turn out terribly wrong.

"Why thank you!" She smiled with a wink. The pirate girl finished putting everything back, and turned towards the counter. Sammy just stood there, his mouth gaped open as he didn't know what to say.

"Go! Go! We gotta do this tonight!" She shouted at him, jumping up on the counter and sitting there. CJ kicked her legs back and forth against the wood, smiling at him.

"You know, just cause my last name is Smee doesn't mean I'm your Smee." He mumbled, an annoyed smirk across his face as he headed towards the door.

CJ gave a fake confused smile, sarcasm on her lips. "Oh really? I thought that was exactly what it meant." She waved him off as he left the place, listening to the crack of the ocean against the rocks outside....

GUYS GO BACK ONE CHAPTER AND WATCH THE VIDEO I ADDED TO HARRIETS CREW! What do you guys think about her crew? They will have a few of their own chapters in the next Section ;)

Also Harry's going to be in the next chapter ;) that'll be fun!

After Sunsets, is a section called War and lemme just tell you: It's Going Down!

HAHA GET IT????? LOLOLOLOL